By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Musou(Warriors series) Yes or No?

Like the idea?

Yes 77 77.00%

No 20 20.00%

See Results 3 3.00%

Total:100
cheshirescat said:
Clyde32 said:

Okay, what if they were able to impliment SRPG elements into Musou type gameplay?

The Empires spinoffs aren't any better.

Around the Network

I think is a good idea, but I think it should be a game for 2016, Musou games are fun but repetitive, and I don't want 1 every year.

The important thing is that it should feel like a war is going on, that you have strong characters on your team but the enemy also does, also there could be no good vs bad guys, but aspects or point of views about the situation, that way you can play as the rebels who are trying to revert control of the power to the people, and the empire who is trying to eliminate the rebels to bring peace to the nation that is not actually bad at all.

No, no, and again, NO!!!!!

It would make sense, but I think Hyrule Warriors 2 is far more likely.

drake_tolu said:

Any reason why?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
drake_tolu said:

Any reason why?

I hate musou and i love Fire Emblend, easy.

flagstaad said:
I think is a good idea, but I think it should be a game for 2016, Musou games are fun but repetitive, and I don't want 1 every year.

The important thing is that it should feel like a war is going on, that you have strong characters on your team but the enemy also does, also there could be no good vs bad guys, but aspects or point of views about the situation, that way you can play as the rebels who are trying to revert control of the power to the people, and the empire who is trying to eliminate the rebels to bring peace to the nation that is not actually bad at all.

Updated OP Will update more tomorrow.

drake_tolu said:

I hate musou and i love Fire Emblend, easy.

The existense of the hypotethical Musou game does not eliminates a proper Fire Emblem game, think about it in a positive way, is a form in which NEW PEOPLE can get familiar with some of the characters they may have never heard of, and get interested on a proper SRPG game.

Sure, why not?

Click HERE and be happy 

I don't care about the rest of the game. If Frederick says "Pick a god and Pray" during a combo, i would pre-order.