By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well I wondered if she was sweet & now I'm disappointed.

Around the Network
Talal said:
Why is everything about her getting deleted? Who has the influence to do that?

Apparantly she's been sleeping with a lot of people.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Nicklesbe said:
SqueakySamurai said:

You clearly have your mind set on me being an MRA person so I don't know why I'm bothering but there is video proof of her admitting she cheated on him and you still are denying it. Why don't you try READING the blog post before posting anymore shit because it's clear you don't know what you're talking about.

What do you not understand about the fact that she may or may not have cheated is none of your business and has absolutly nothing to do with games or the game industry? That's why you are an MRA because you don't see her as a fallible person, instead you see her as an enemy that you need to attack and bash, and even start what looks like a crusade to make her look bad when what she did is none of your business and doesn't affect you in any way.

What do you not understand about the fact that it's about her having sex with important people in the industry? It's not about her cheating on her boyfriend, it's that she's may be using her body to get ahead. Let me repeat that again, IT'S NOT ABOUT HER CHEATING ON HER BOYFRIEND, IT'S ABOUT HER HAVING SEX WITH IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY TO GET AHEAD. The video was simply proof that she did cheat, not necessarily that she did it to get ahead.

Also, you are the only person here accusing anyone of affiliations. You have used the term MRA in all of your posts. Nobody here is trying to make this a gender issue, it's an issue with nepotism in the game industry. You seem to be the only person trying to make a gender problem out of this, accusing men of making shit up and saying it's all just lonely virgins and MRA's.

Burek said:
What the hell is this topic about? Why the fuck should anyone care who somebody sleeps with? It's her choice, she can sleep with anyone she wants, as long as the other person agrees.
I can't believe people actually think she has done something wrong.

She cheated on her boyfriend, seemingly for professional gain...not sure how that can be defended. While its true that we don't quite have all the facts, its pretty clear that she has done something wrong...

I'm not sure if it is something that needs to be discussed on a gaming forum (until we have all of the facts at least), however, the fact that men in the industry get ostracized for making an off color remark where a woman in the industry can do this and have almost no one in the press talk about it is certainly something that should be brought up...

Burek said:
What the hell is this topic about? Why the fuck should anyone care who somebody sleeps with? It's her choice, she can sleep with anyone she wants, as long as the other person agrees.
I can't believe people actually think she has done something wrong.

Considering it ammounts akin to bribery for good press, I'd say yeah, she did something wrong.

Or maybe do you want to condone the despicable practice of selling one's body to unduly climb a certain social ladder?

Of course, all of that admitting she really did all of that. Which it seems she did.

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
jnemesh said:
Seriously? This needs to stop. It's no one's business WHO she sleeps with. PERIOD.

When it creates corruption and a conflict of interest then it most certainly is our business.

Except there is absolutely no conclusive evidence that that is the case.

So no, who she sleeps with remains absolutely none of our business, and her treatement at the hands of the gaming community is abhorrent.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

69 replies...giggity

Thanks jlmurph!

At first I thought this thread is some kind of bad satire, but it seems some people here are really true about accuse this woman?

Do some people really not see the difference? If someone insults an other person in public like the blond haired guy did it is normal that he apologies and some medias write about it. If someone is cheating on his/her boyfriend like the blue hair girl perhaps did it is a private problem of these two people.

It seems the only one who accused her of fucking with kotaku editor for good press is her boyfriend, really not the most independent source. And it seems there is no fucking evidence that this woman has done anything, only her boyfriend claims. And jilted men or women sometimes claims untrue things about their ex. Perhaps she did nothing with the editor or she did it because the kotaku editor has a nice eyes or a big cock, even then it is their private fun.

SqueakySamurai said:
Nicklesbe said:
SqueakySamurai said:

You clearly have your mind set on me being an MRA person so I don't know why I'm bothering but there is video proof of her admitting she cheated on him and you still are denying it. Why don't you try READING the blog post before posting anymore shit because it's clear you don't know what you're talking about.

What do you not understand about the fact that she may or may not have cheated is none of your business and has absolutly nothing to do with games or the game industry? That's why you are an MRA because you don't see her as a fallible person, instead you see her as an enemy that you need to attack and bash, and even start what looks like a crusade to make her look bad when what she did is none of your business and doesn't affect you in any way.

What do you not understand about the fact that it's about her having sex with important people in the industry? It's not about her cheating on her boyfriend, it's that she's may be using her body to get ahead. Let me repeat that again, IT'S NOT ABOUT HER CHEATING ON HER BOYFRIEND, IT'S ABOUT HER HAVING SEX WITH IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY TO GET AHEAD. The video was simply proof that she did cheat, not necessarily that she did it to get ahead.

Also, you are the only person here accusing anyone of affiliations. You have used the term MRA in all of your posts. Nobody here is trying to make this a gender issue, it's an issue with nepotism in the game industry. You seem to be the only person trying to make a gender problem out of this, accusing men of making shit up and saying it's all just lonely virgins and MRA's.

If its not about her cheating why bring it up? damn you are sad. You do realize there is absolutly no proof she actually used her body to get ahead. She had some relationships so what? You having nothing but the words of other people that know less about the situation then you. You have made it a gender issue since your first post. Not once have you said anything bad about the 5 men that supposedly particapted. Instead all you did was give them a free pass and attack her and treat her like the bad guy when you don't even fully know what really happened. It's more than obvious what you are and what you are doing and its frankly sad. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

starcraft said:
cheshirescat said:
jnemesh said:
Seriously? This needs to stop. It's no one's business WHO she sleeps with. PERIOD.

When it creates corruption and a conflict of interest then it most certainly is our business.

Except there is absolutely no conclusive evidence that that is the case.

So no, who she sleeps with remains absolutely none of our business, and her treatement at the hands of the gaming community is abhorrent.

That is correct, there is no definite proof that she did it to get ahead, but there is 100% proof that she did have sex with the writers at Kotaku, and that is enough proof to at least suspect that she might. All the comments and articles that mention this getting removed is also suspicious. It's not just MRA's trying to do a witchhunt, although I admit they do have a hand it in, there is actual reason for the suspicion.  Whether or not it was for leverage will come to light soon.