By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why aren't there any female users on this site anymore?

It's impossible to not have female users even in a particularly male-dominated forum in a male-dominated set of interests.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Because it's impossible to be a girl and post here without having weird people asking you about your breast size, men are very rude. That's why some female users have a "male" profile (like me) but it's all a facade

O no you revelaed your secret, all is lost now. Now beeing serious you gave all the reasons why female users are uncommon, ppl tend to be very rude and dumb if they discover someone is a female. 

TheWPCTraveler said:
It's impossible to not have female users even in a particularly male-dominated forum in a male-dominated set of interests.

depends on size - if only 4 people are using the forum it can easily be all male, if it's 1000 the chance there really are no females is close to 0 as you said

We're all secretly females.. Shhh..

Maybe if people were more respectful on this site, didnt spam their walls and inboxes, make sexist jokes any chance they get,  have sexual avatars and sigs, and act like complete dickheads they wouldnt hide or leave. In fact this problem should have been fixed a long time ago when a female brought the topic up in a thread, but the community and mod(s) still couldnt manage to do that so many left.

Around the Network

unlike us... they actually have a life..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

GamechaserBE said:
Because badgenome offended them, everyitme a female poster was irritated he told them that somebody should toss their salad...

Well, badgenome left for GAF about 2 months ago, so they can come back now!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Because they all fall for me and spam my wall until they get banned.

Or maybe it's because this place is like a men's locker room.

AZWification said:
GamechaserBE said:
Because badgenome offended them, everyitme a female poster was irritated he told them that somebody should toss their salad...

Well, badgenome left for GAF about 2 months ago, so they can come back now!

i told you before... the official story is that he left for a hairloss forum.. not for gaf.. otherwise we need to beat him with sticks when he comes back...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's all part of my master plan to turn every user gay (well the cute ones at least).

Signature goes here!