By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why aren't there any female users on this site anymore?

Why does it matter ?

Around the Network

Female...

They're all in my bedroom. I'm sorry.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

wait......there aren't?

Boys can be so dumb so I like females more. GIMME. :(

they were all repulsed by you and left.

Around the Network

There's still a number of women here. They're either hidden behind male profiles, don't post often, or people don't spot it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

there are enough females on the website, more than you'd expect from a forum full of sexist posters and people that can be quite disrespectful. of course there's a breaking point and some end up leaving.

Because it's impossible to be a girl and post here without having weird people asking you about your breast size, men are very rude. That's why some female users have a "male" profile (like me) but it's all a facade

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I blame mobile phones.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Because badgenome offended them, everyitme a female poster was irritated he told them that somebody should toss their salad...