By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Fish – “Shut the F#@% Up About FEZ 2";…Gamers “Don’t Deserve it”

He may be right - I don't deserve to be bored to death by his game. I played FEZ for 20 min and I swear watching paint dry would have been more fun thing to do.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

We don't need Fez 2 as long as he is entertaining us with his tantrums

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

TheWPCTraveler said:
Rafie said:
bubblegamer said:
This guy, the creator of Bayonetta, Cliff Blezinski along with the whole of Polygon are the biggest douchbags in this industry. One lame thing after the other!

Hideki Kamiya

I was going to ask this to bubblegamer anyway. How is Hideki Kamiya a douche for being able to strike a deal with Nintendo to allow Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 to even exist?

He is not a douche for that lol. Read his twitter account

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Phil Fish Shut the F#@% Up About Gamers Shutting the F#@% Up you Don’t Deserve air.

FEZ, which is currently being offered for free on the Playstation Store.

Hmm, yeah Fez was good for a while, don't know what's so special about it. 

It would have been better had the protaganist looked like this.

Around the Network

One thing I think we can all agree on is this guy is a grade A dickwad

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

If this guy was in the music business he would be like Vanilla Ice, an embarassing one hit wonder.

Porcupine_I said:
We don't need Fez 2 as long as he is entertaining us with his tantrums

Yeah. I bet Fez 2 wouldn't be as entertaining as his tantrums anyway!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Richard_Feynman said:
Congratulations OP and nearly everyone in this thread - you have utterly succumbed to the mob mentality of the internet and have thus failed to think for yourselves.

Sarcasm aside, you shouldn't feel too bad about it, because you are certainly not in a minority. Clearly, lots of people love to hate people without properly thinking about it. We are (war prone, violent) humans after all.

Let's see...

curl-6 4 hours ago
The industry is better off without this untalented shithead.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate 4 hours ago
He needs to calm his pubic hair and go to anger control classes cause hes a total douche

kljesta64 4 hours ago
children all over the industry.

Gammalad 4 hours ago
My Video Game Design professor needs to take a class day to talk about how to not be a game developer and bad PR talk starring this guy.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
It amazes me that this guy managed to create Fez.

curl-6 4 hours ago
Fez was rubbish. A one-note gimmick that got old fast.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
True. He has a bit of integrity. Still a giant e-douche that doesn't hesitate to insult fans or others.

Mr Puggsly 4 hours ago
He just encourages people to troll him. Maybe he likes the attention.

shikamaru317 3 hours ago
Phil Fish is a blight on the gaming industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTUW-owa2w

No I dislike him because I thought about the situation. 

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

curl-6 said:

Fez was rubbish. A one-note gimmick that got old fast.

Gimmick? It's a mechanic, an excellent one at that. I've seen good games made with much less innovation.

FEZ is amazing. Not only is it beautiful to look at, it sounds great, has a great setting and story (exactly the kind a video game needs), controls great, is insanely quirky with excellent humor, and gives you a great sense of accomplishment. It was one of the games of the year no doubt, and while Phil has problems, something he himself has to wrestle with, it doesn't take away from his accomplishment IMO.