By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Fish – “Shut the F#@% Up About FEZ 2";…Gamers “Don’t Deserve it”

VanceIX said:
There are good game devs. There are bad game devs.

And then there's Phil Fish.

Lol

OT: I'm just about to give FEZ a go, got it for free with plus so i'll see how good this game is.

Around the Network

Here's my message to Phil Fish! I hope he really thinks about it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If you are going to vent over twitter at least be funny just like Kamiya with his "do you eat shit" insults

Rafie said:
bubblegamer said:
This guy, the creator of Bayonetta, Cliff Blezinski along with the whole of Polygon are the biggest douchbags in this industry. One lame thing after the other!

Hideki Kamiya

Kotaku too, do not forget the Kotaku hipsters. =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Richard_Feynman said:
Congratulations OP and nearly everyone in this thread - you have utterly succumbed to the mob mentality of the internet and have thus failed to think for yourselves.

Sarcasm aside, you shouldn't feel too bad about it, because you are certainly not in a minority. Clearly, lots of people love to hate people without properly thinking about it. We are (war prone, violent) humans after all.

Let's see...

curl-6 4 hours ago
The industry is better off without this untalented shithead.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate 4 hours ago
He needs to calm his pubic hair and go to anger control classes cause hes a total douche

kljesta64 4 hours ago
children all over the industry.

Gammalad 4 hours ago
My Video Game Design professor needs to take a class day to talk about how to not be a game developer and bad PR talk starring this guy.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
It amazes me that this guy managed to create Fez.

curl-6 4 hours ago
Fez was rubbish. A one-note gimmick that got old fast.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
True. He has a bit of integrity. Still a giant e-douche that doesn't hesitate to insult fans or others.

Mr Puggsly 4 hours ago
He just encourages people to troll him. Maybe he likes the attention.

shikamaru317 3 hours ago
Phil Fish is a blight on the gaming industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTUW-owa2w

You always defend Phil Fish. You are either his father, his mother or the man himself. In that case:

Hi Phil Fish! Stop being a douche, you are a milionaire, just live your life like a normal human being.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Richard_Feynman said:
Congratulations OP and nearly everyone in this thread - you have utterly succumbed to the mob mentality of the internet and have thus failed to think for yourselves.

Sarcasm aside, you shouldn't feel too bad about it, because you are certainly not in a minority. Clearly, lots of people love to hate people without properly thinking about it. We are (war prone, violent) humans after all.

Let's see...

curl-6 4 hours ago
The industry is better off without this untalented shithead.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate 4 hours ago
He needs to calm his pubic hair and go to anger control classes cause hes a total douche

kljesta64 4 hours ago
children all over the industry.

Gammalad 4 hours ago
My Video Game Design professor needs to take a class day to talk about how to not be a game developer and bad PR talk starring this guy.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
It amazes me that this guy managed to create Fez.

curl-6 4 hours ago
Fez was rubbish. A one-note gimmick that got old fast.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
True. He has a bit of integrity. Still a giant e-douche that doesn't hesitate to insult fans or others.

Mr Puggsly 4 hours ago
He just encourages people to troll him. Maybe he likes the attention.

shikamaru317 3 hours ago
Phil Fish is a blight on the gaming industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTUW-owa2w

So,your playing the I'm above everybody else card. lol  I get the point of the video,but it's just the dam internet and who really cares? If people want to use the internet as an outlet,then so what? there's always worse alternatives.

I will now help Phill Fish, showing how he should have responded to some of his more crucial and famous questions:

Famous Question #1: When will you release FEZ2?

Phils´s answer: Shut the F#@% Up About FEZ 2";…Gamers “Don’t Deserve it.
Correct answer: Still not in development, I cannot make any promisses, but thanks for the interest.

Is that hard? It sure has a lot more of dignity, does not?

Famous Question #2: Mr. Fish, what do you think about japanese games? Why are japan´s losing ground in the industry?
Phil´s answer: Because your games suck.
Correct answer: I do not enjoy most of them, just like I do not enjoy some of the western games also. But, as in the west, there is a lot of talent and gems to be found. I guess you guys just need to incentive and let this talent flourish.

Much more dignity.

The douchebagness of Phill´s comes from him always fighting people in common ground instead of rising above. He also, holds grudges for way too long.

MoHasanie said:

(Re-enactment of Phil Fish reply to gamers)

Gammalad said:
Ninsect said:
Gammalad said:

and featuring Hideki Kamiya

Well at least Kamiya has reasons to lash out...kinda. But you can at least say Kamiya will never cancel a  game over twitter trolls.

That's true, however Twitter didn't exist for most of Kamiya career so I never got the chance. At the same time I don't think he would ever do it.

I really liked Fez, so too bad if Fez 2 wouldn't be developed. But have you watched http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1942884/ it's interesting to see in what kind of stress the indy developers have been worked in and what it did to them! Ofcourse it's clear that Phil can't handle stress and is a bad PR guy, but still I think he is a talented developer!