By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Fish – “Shut the F#@% Up About FEZ 2";…Gamers “Don’t Deserve it”

Areym said:
curl-6 said:

I couldn't care less what critics say, I can form my own opinion, I don't need to them to tell me how to think.

Ah ok. As long as it wasn't stated as a fact...you know, cause it's a good game by critics and gamers alike.

It's safe to assume any comment I ever make about a game's quality is simply my opinion. I personally don't believe in factual, objective game quality, in my view its all subjective... which is my subjective opinion. :P

Around the Network

There was a video circulating not too long ago that made an effort of 'shedding light' on what the actual issue was with Fill Fish, the media, and gamers. Though it may have gotten to some people who shared the criticisms highlighted in the video, it did not hide what others see in this guy. For example, I never once saw his comments on Japanese games as racism, but more like an entitled prick sharing his opinion in unprofessional manner. There's no way way you can defend him on not being obnoxious.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Marketing a'la Phil Fish. I'm sure Fez 2 is in development as we speak, and good, cause the first one was amazing.

He should just shut up and do it the traditional way, a PS Blog entry and some Youtube trailers, but I guess that's not his style.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I think this guy just might have mental issues. Like persecutional mania or depression.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Rafie said:
bubblegamer said:
This guy, the creator of Bayonetta, Cliff Blezinski along with the whole of Polygon are the biggest douchbags in this industry. One lame thing after the other!

Hideki Kamiya

I was going to ask this to bubblegamer anyway. How is Hideki Kamiya a douche for being able to strike a deal with Nintendo to allow Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 to even exist?

Okay, that aside, Phil Fish should really just let this slide. I mean, come on. It's one thing to be obnoxious, but it's another to be obnoxious and drag everyone else along with it.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

a complete idiot who sadly is able to make outstanding games.

I really should play Fez, especially because it's on PSN+ now. Just have way too many games on my plate at the moment.  Phil Fish is obviously a talented guy but his attitude is quite unfortunate.  He of all people should know that gaming fans are super passionate.  When they ask for a sequel to a game they love he should really be proud.  I know he's been asked about it for a long time and some people just don't seem to understand that he won't be making it but that's not they way you treat your fans.

Congratulations OP and nearly everyone in this thread - you have utterly succumbed to the mob mentality of the internet and have thus failed to think for yourselves.

Sarcasm aside, you shouldn't feel too bad about it, because you are certainly not in a minority. Clearly, lots of people love to hate people without properly thinking about it. We are (war prone, violent) humans after all.

Let's see...

curl-6 4 hours ago
The industry is better off without this untalented shithead.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate 4 hours ago
He needs to calm his pubic hair and go to anger control classes cause hes a total douche

kljesta64 4 hours ago
children all over the industry.

Gammalad 4 hours ago
My Video Game Design professor needs to take a class day to talk about how to not be a game developer and bad PR talk starring this guy.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
It amazes me that this guy managed to create Fez.

curl-6 4 hours ago
Fez was rubbish. A one-note gimmick that got old fast.

Ninsect 4 hours ago
True. He has a bit of integrity. Still a giant e-douche that doesn't hesitate to insult fans or others.

Mr Puggsly 4 hours ago
He just encourages people to troll him. Maybe he likes the attention.

shikamaru317 3 hours ago
Phil Fish is a blight on the gaming industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTUW-owa2w

Phil.............. SOD OFF.

i like the guy and his game is brilliant

he is right about the gamer mob mentality but needs to do what every other dev does and be a hypocrit about it