By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 187k, XBO: 131k, Wii U: 81k

Neodegenerate said:
prinz_valium said:

the only major relase in august(madden) sells more on xbox one than ps4 (it did even last year beside ps4 had a higher installbase)

I feel like Madden is much more of a wildcard this year than typical posters are giving it credit for.  The new consoles released well after Madden released (November vs August).  This, to me, doesn't paint a clear picture of what the game will sell like on the new consoles during an actual release.  The Madden bundle might move a few XB1 consoles, but it certainly could be that a lot of the 360 crowd that was buying annual Madden like skittles in gen7 have picked up PS4s and will be making the purchases there at this point.

we will see that in a month. dont think that will happen. but nothing is impossible.

edit: lol i missed that diablo 3 uee realse in august, that will sell more on ps4.

but that will not impact hardware sales in any decent way...

Around the Network

You know how PS4 dominates when some guys said "but PS4 will only be above One by 45k in US in August, I'm sure". Being pleased by a defeat anyway in MS home territory said it all.

Destiny's month will be perfect.

Dat PS4. And dat Destiny's bundle always here

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12#1

prinz_valium said:
BeElite said:
prinz_valium said:

april was ~199k, may 197k.

so 49-50k units a week

this month we got 47k as average including the tlofu bump

ur team is losing stream

wouldnt be shocked, if we see ~42-45k for august

lmao your not good at this are you. 

My team is destroying your team since day one, so badly you have nothing to whine about but a lol 2k drop in the middle of freaking summer lol. 

Lacking argument aint yahh bud.

TLoU came out late, likely any bump will show up for august more so then July unless july was uber slow and its already there.  Then buddy how about some common sense, there this little franchise called Madden releasing in aug first true title for this gen.  yet LOL you see hardware falling.... ok there.

maybe im just realistic u just a guy who shouts out he would know anything...

look at our npd predictions

mine:

ps4: 197k

xb1: 141k

urs:

ps4: 260k

xb1: 90k

result:

ps4: 187k

xb1: 131k

but yeah im not good at this. not as good like u...

u really want to talk about arguments?

july ps4 sales are low including 1 week of tlofu launch

august has nothing but post tlofu sales.

and pre destiny with bundle drough

the only major relase in august(madden) sells more on xbox one than ps4 (it did even last year beside ps4 had a higher installbase)

but yes. u sir are just a genius knowig everthing better and be always spot on. rofl...

If PS4 sales are low, whats that make X1 sales  ?  Madden NFL 25 sold better on PS4, at least use facts not cherry pick bs to support your clearly wrong view.

I take ndp predictions as a joke, not like you captain serious lol.  Just look at my x1 and wiiu numbers. even got called out on em.  

August has Madden Metro Diablo, better then most of freaking July.  So more bs from you.  Seriosuly can you use facts not your opinion as facts, k buddy.  And Madden 15 will sale more on PS4, durr install base madden sales more where theres more to sale on.

So you are flat out liyng about shit to suit your feeling on things, are wrong factually or just dont know any better.  Either way you are wrong, lol you need to give up arguing pro X1.  Its a constant losing endevour.  Leave your feeling away from the keyboard.  Post with facts and numbers works better.  

PS4 2014 NDp champ 7 months in a row!

WebMasterFlex said:
You know how PS4 dominates when some guys said "but PS4 will only be above One by 45k in US in August, I'm sure". Being pleased by a defeat anyway in MS home territory said it all.

Destiny's month will be perfect.

read my posts right, or dont reply to them

i said: i wouldnt be shocked, if ps4 only do 40-45k a week on average in august.

who said "but ps4 will only be above one by 45k in us in august, im sure"?

It's a "provocation"

Around the Network
BeElite said:

If PS4 sales are low, whats that make X1 sales  ?  Madden NFL 25 sold better on PS4

Well, guess that debunks the Madden saves XB1 theory.

Neodegenerate said:
BeElite said:

If PS4 sales are low, whats that make X1 sales  ?  Madden NFL 25 sold better on PS4

Well, guess that debunks the Madden saves XB1 theory.

how about Madden NFL 15 on amazon

PS4 version 24th, x1 version 74th on the top 100

BeElite said:

Further debunked!  Because I am curious, and Amazon challenged, what is the Madden XB1 bundle looking like on the chart?

Neodegenerate said:
BeElite said:

Further debunked!  Because I am curious, and Amazon challenged, what is the Madden XB1 bundle looking like on the chart?

I don't know about all that, but I know that it's madden season.

Neodegenerate said:
BeElite said:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #159 in Video Games 

fyi Destiny PS4 bundle is 15th