By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U vs Xbox One: Race to second place

Who will win in the end?

Wii U 425 70.60%

Xbox One 172 28.57%

Total:597
xenolord said:
AnthonyW86 said:
68% voted Wii-U so far? A lot of people are in for a wake up call this year then, starting September.

Yeah, the ones who voted for xone.

I agree with that. Some seems to think that Wii U will be down and under Xbone. I don't think at all.

Games like Destiny doesn't give a boost to Xbone. Look at amazon US, PS4 is #8 and #16 and Xbone is like #54. Where is the boost ?

Around the Network

Xbox one will beat Wii u,when? Maybe when the master chief collection comes out

WebMasterFlex said:
xenolord said:
AnthonyW86 said:
68% voted Wii-U so far? A lot of people are in for a wake up call this year then, starting September.

I agree with that. Some seems to think that Wii U will be down and under Xbone. I don't think at all.

Games like Destiny doesn't give a boost to Xbone. Look at amazon US, PS4 is #8 and #16 and Xbone is like #54. Where is the boost ?

plus I see games like hyrule warriors starting to gain traction(espoecially in france,japan, and us) plus the nsmbu bundle is very close to xbox one in the ranks

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Uabit said:
I think XOne will end second, but it will have a little more trouble than it might looked in the beginning

Pretty much this... During the console's launch I honestly though it could could reach 70m, but I know I think that it will most likely sell under 60m! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nintentacle said:
BeElite said:
Nintentacle said:
BeElite said:
Wiiu base will fall soon enough, X1 will slightly rise and hold on strength of 3rd parties.

2nd will be close as between gc xbox, or slightly more separated.

LT Wiiu 18m X1 as high as around 29m.

I don't understand the 3rd party part, it has barely helped Xbox One at all. Wii U is remaning at the same baseline and Xbox One is still dropping.

nothing cant really help much can it.  But the coming flood of games is another story.  

The third party games will mainly move PS4's, and the only actually exclusive that will move consoles is Halo. I think Xbox One will win, but not nearly as fast as you think, or by as much as you think.

i never said by alot or not lol

but ill be by more then you probably think.  

Around the Network
BeElite said:

i never said by alot or not lol

but ill be by more then you probably think.  

I'm thinking the last 3 months of 2015, or first half of 2016.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
xenolord said:
AnthonyW86 said:

plus I see games like hyrule warriors starting to gain traction(espoecially in france,japan, and us) plus the nsmbu bundle is very close to xbox one in the ranks

And Wii U got some public in every region of the world.

XBO.

There are no losers, but not everyone can win

Holiday bundles will influence a lot for this.

If you guys have any ideas or just want to vote on who will have the best holiday bundles check this threat.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188242   

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.