By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U vs Xbox One: Race to second place

Who will win in the end?

Wii U 425 70.60%

Xbox One 172 28.57%

Total:597

Alt Removed - Carl

Around the Network

Well XB1 will do nothing in Japan 1.5m at most and with most XB1 "exclusives" showing up on PC, a rapidly growing market, I think Wii U will pull ahead. Thanks to that year start

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

I just don't see the point of Xbox One. It'a like HDDVD, it's ineivatible that it will die as a platform, soon.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Alt Removed - Carl

Alt Removed - Carl

Around the Network
xenolord said:
AnthonyW86 said:
68% voted Wii-U so far? A lot of people are in for a wake up call this year then, starting September.

Yeah, the ones who voted for xone.

'Starting September'? LOL yeah, the X1 is going to get flat murdered in September. It's going to be ludicrous.

July's NPDs will be telling, it's a definite that X1 is losing globally to the U, but it may even fall to third place in the US month to month (of course the U will remain ahead in LTD USA for a while yet, and perhaps indefinitely if the U price gets better this fall as expected). A lot of people will probably jump in that already have PS4 when the entry for a U is $199 or less (combined with releases of more heavy hitters like Smash, Zelda, and eventually Starfox/Metroid).

Alt Removed - Carl

Ignoring the fact that the wii u is out for a year more, the x1 has been out for 9 months, and it started great and now its down, since may its been outsold bu the wii u even with the pricedrop and everydody claiming it was the sole reason it was behind the ps4. X1 fans keep saying it was a minor boost that wont last long but still, for 3 months the x1 got outsold, thats one third of the x1 life being outsold. August wont be any diferen, then its going to be 40% of the x1 life span that its been outsold. Is 40% of the x1's life a small marging to predeterming how the hollidays will go, or that at least the world has prefered the wii u over the x1?

Theres a very high chance that the x1 will win october, but I belive thouse will be temporary boost from new territories and destiny, on november it will drop like a stone again. November will go to the U thanks to bayoneta, sonic, hyrule wariors and skylanders, But december will be 50/50.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Ignoring the fact that the wii u is out for a year more, the x1 has been out for 9 months, and it started great and now its down, since may its been outsold bu the wii u even with the pricedrop and everydody claiming it was the sole reason it was behind the ps4. X1 fans keep saying it was a minor boost that wont last long but still, for 3 months the x1 got outsold, thats one third of the x1 life being outsold. August wont be any diferen, then its going to be 40% of the x1 life span that its been outsold. Is 40% of the x1's life a small marging to predeterming how the hollidays will go, or that at least the world has prefered the wii u over the x1?

Theres a very high chance that the x1 will win october, but I belive thouse will be temporary boost from new territories and destiny, on november it will drop like a stone again. November will go to the U thanks to bayoneta, sonic, hyrule wariors and skylanders, But december will be 50/50.

I think you meant september, that's when xone releases in more territories. even so, wii u has hyrule warriors in the west and bayo 2 + fatal frame in japan for september. october is when bayo 2 comes to the west + the yearly just dance and skylanders.

xenolord said:
eva01beserk said:

I think you meant september, that's when xone releases in more territories. even so, wii u has hyrule warriors in the west and bayo 2 + fatal frame in japan for september. october is when bayo 2 comes to the west + the yearly just dance and skylanders.

Woops I skiped a month, your right. X1 will win september but drop like a stone by october. All thouse are out october for the Wii U.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.