By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something Xbox gamers are now saying

They're a little salty I guess...

Around the Network

It does not matter and never will.

Mystro-Sama said:
Utterly ridiculous. Exclusives are the main selling point for consoles. Remove them and expect your console to fail. This is a self destructive move and MS will soon realise it when they look at their sales figures.

Sales figures = 83 million Xbox 360's.

I don't know, seems to have worked out ok?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Slade6alpha said:
To me it translates as "it's not coming to PS4."
So MS exclusive= not coming to PS4.
As of now, DR3 and Ryse are not coming to PS4.

Windows = Reason Not to Buy an Xbox One

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

shikamaru317 said:
A gaming PC sold is a copy of Windows sold. So yes, MS does make some money from PC gaming. So yes, a game going to PC which may convince some people to buy gaming PC's is still good for MS, just not quite as good as the game staying an Xbox exclusive.

Not really anymore. SteamOS can play almost every new PC game not from EA. No Windows required. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

I guess if its running windows it must be a MS Exclusive Lmao. If Nintendo opted for windows in their WII U as its OS we would have Xbox Fans saying Super Mario 3D World is a Microsoft exclusive cause its running on Windows. Xbox One cant hold on to its Exclusives not much of a big deal there is always Halo, Forza and Gears Sony lost Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid its best everyone moves on third party exclusives are never forever the narrative can change.

They've been saying this for years, lol.

shikamaru317 said:
VanceIX said:
Not really Windows exclusive when SteamOS can play all of them, no Windows required.

And it's been a LONG time since Microsoft gave a rat's ass about PC gamers. Not since Gears 1 and Halo 2 were released.

SteamOS can only play games that come to Linux as of now, since it's a Linux based OS. Was a Linux version of Ryse announced today? I'm honestly not sure if there was. 

True. But a lot more devs are making Linux versions available right away, and I expect that trend to continue.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

People should learn to use the phrase "console exclusive "

Lolll mhmm, I do hate how MS does their "exclusive" though cause exclusive should always mean one platform rather than the company but with that being said. I am happy that its coming to PC! Cause that way, I dont have to buy an x1 :3

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850