By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want Sony exclusives on PC!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Please Sony, do it! 47 20.17%

Please Sony, don't do it! 62 26.61%

Please Anfebious go to hell! <3 124 53.22%

Total:233

PC gamers want a world without consoles. If you like Sony's exclusives just buy a console.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sony isnt Microsoft. THey know better than to make a halfassed system like Windows live and have to support it leaving no true exclusives.

*rolls eyes*

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Locknuts said:
CGI-Quality said:
Locknuts said:
I would love it. Wouldn't make enough sense for Sony unfortunately.

More like fortunately. If all of their games were on PC, there'd be no need for any PlayStation.

Well it wouldn't be much of a loss for me. One less console I have to buy each generation for sweet exclusives.

Multiplats. If their on PC, they aren't exclusive.

That's right. Because then they'd be multiplats, and I wouldn't have to buy a console to play them on.

Well, as an avid fan of several Sony IP, I would emphatically love to see them show up on PC (would be nice to be able to just invest in my PC). However, that's not happening, so it's merely a pipe dream. I don't mind buying a home console, though. Just don't really have need for multiple (or any, if their games came out on PC).

Locknuts said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Locknuts said:
CGI-Quality said:
Locknuts said:
I would love it. Wouldn't make enough sense for Sony unfortunately.

More like fortunately. If all of their games were on PC, there'd be no need for any PlayStation.

Well it wouldn't be much of a loss for me. One less console I have to buy each generation for sweet exclusives.

Multiplats. If their on PC, they aren't exclusive.

That's right. Because then they'd be multiplats, and I wouldn't have to buy a console to play them on.

Exactly.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank