By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want Sony exclusives on PC!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Please Sony, do it! 47 20.17%

Please Sony, don't do it! 62 26.61%

Please Anfebious go to hell! <3 124 53.22%

Total:233
CGI-Quality said:

Sony is sony, and Sony is PS. Read the above ^

Dont try and over-complicate things.  Microsoft is Microsoft and Sony is Sony.  Yes there is a PS and Xbox division but theyre still under Sony and MSFT which is xbox and PS

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
fighter said:
who detains the wipeout franchise now ?

Sony Computer Entertaintment Europe.

OT: Sounds like you're gonna need PlayStation(s), sir. 

i'm not that desperate lol

JayWood2010 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Sony is sony, and Sony is PS. Read the above ^

Dont try and over-complicate things.  Microsoft is Microsoft and Sony is Sony.  Yes there is a PS and Xbox division but theyre still under Sony and MSFT which is xbox and PS

SOE is independenant from SCE so they are not the same. The PlayStation division has nothing to do with what SOE does and vice versa. THis thread is about PS games, not Sony games.

fighter said:
CGI-Quality said:
fighter said:
who detains the wipeout franchise now ?

Sony Computer Entertaintment Europe.

OT: Sounds like you're gonna need PlayStation(s), sir. 

i'm not that desperate lol

I did not know a person had to be desperate to play good games.

I thought they already were? On Youtube.

(am I doing it right?)

It's also funny to see all the reactions that happen with this kind of stuff when it comes to PC gamers. Some end up prefering MS/Xbox because they begrudge Sonytendo for not releasing any of their games on PC, others use it as a justification to get all consoles except Xbox/MS..

Around the Network
GoldenGamer said:
JayWood2010 said:

SOE is independenant from SCE so they are not the same. The PlayStation division has nothing to do with what SOE does and vice versa. THis thread is about PS games, not Sony games.

lol SOE is still sony, and he said sony, not PS.  How about you read the conversation between me and the person i had originally replied to instead of explaining something that does not need to be explained.

yeah TLG would look amazing on PC!

Sony would be making a lot of money that they desperately need to stay afloat

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

JayWood2010 said:
GoldenGamer said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol SOE is still sony, and he said sony, not PS.  How about you read the conversation between me and the person i had originally replied to instead of explaining something that does not need to be explained.

How about you just let it go already and move on.He said Sony meaning PS.Stop trying to start an irrelevant argument kid.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Roma said:
yeah TLG would look amazing on PC!

Sony would be making a lot of money that they desperately need to stay afloat

Every game sells better on PS4 compared to PC.How would they make more money when console games such much better than PC games? I think you are joking, but I can't tell.

Titanfall did not even sell much on PC.

JayWood2010 said:

The discussion you're both having is a bit irrelevant because the two brands make it even easier to know things; if it's a SOE game it'll be on PC, if it's any Sony game NOT from SOE it'll never go to PC, 100% guaranteed.

That's the kind of certainty one can never have with MS