By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want Sony exclusives on PC!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Please Sony, do it! 47 20.17%

Please Sony, don't do it! 62 26.61%

Please Anfebious go to hell! <3 124 53.22%

Total:233

Ah no. This is why I don't even use steam.I can get all the best games on PS.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
CGI-Quality said:

That's SOE, though. Different from SCEi (i.e. the PlayStation Division).

Now read to me what he said.  Did he say PlayStation or did he say Sony?

I would have assumed he meant The PlayStation Division - since you know, we're talking about PlayStation and not strictly the company of Sony, but since I see this has needlessly turned condescending, sure - he said Sony

For both him, and you, the two divisions are different. 

Welcome back dude.

JayWood2010 said:
CDiablo said:
Sony wont put its stuff on a MS platform.

https://www.soe.com/home

You kind of embarassed me here but I am sticking to my guns. Most of their stuff is either MMO or F2P which is mostly a PC thing. F2P just started being a thing on consoles in the past 2 years.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

fighter said:
who detains the wipeout franchise now ?

All ex-Psygnosis IPs are still owned by Sony

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
JayWood2010 said:

You kind of embarassed me here but I am sticking to my guns. Most of their stuff is either MMO or F2P which is mostly a PC thing. F2P just started being a thing on consoles in the past 2 years.

lol  Yeah it is interesting to see how FTP evolves on consoles.  Isnt everquest Next coming to PS4 as well?  I cant remember.  I know theyre making one though :)

CGI-Quality said:

Sony is sony, and Sony is PS. Read the above ^

Dont try and over-complicate things.  Microsoft is Microsoft and Sony is Sony.  Yes there is a PS and Xbox division but theyre still under Sony and MSFT which is xbox and PS

JayWood2010 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Sony is sony.  Read the above ^

Dont try and over-complicate things.  Microsoft is Microsoft and Sony is Sony.  Yes there is a PS and Xbox division but theyre still under Sony and MSFT which is xbox and PS

It's not over complicated at all. SCEi is The PlayStation Division, while SOE is Sony Online Entertainment. Two completely different sectors of the company that make different calls. For example, SOE doesn't have a say on Uncharted, Killzone, or LBP, while SCEi won't make calls on Planetside 2 or Everquest. I'm sure there are collaborations (Planetside 2 is coming to PS4, for example), but they are very different in terms of production.

My only point was to offer that understanding. Not sure why it had to needlessly become hostile, on your part.

CGI-Quality said:
fighter said:
who detains the wipeout franchise now ?

Sony Computer Entertaintment Europe.

OT: Sounds like you're gonna need PlayStation(s), sir. 

i'm not that desperate lol

JayWood2010 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Sony is sony, and Sony is PS. Read the above ^

SOE is independenant from SCE so they are not the same. The PlayStation division has nothing to do with what SOE does and vice versa. THis thread is about PS games, not Sony games.