By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want Sony exclusives on PC!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Please Sony, do it! 47 20.17%

Please Sony, don't do it! 62 26.61%

Please Anfebious go to hell! <3 124 53.22%

Total:233

Are the SOE games not good enough?

Around the Network

No. What would be the point of consoles then if everything goes to PC?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

That's nice dear.

Thanks jlmurph!

That would be great. Think about all the money Sony can make by selling to all these new customers.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I voted no. Without console exclusives, the games would get lost in the shuffle of the other 1,000's of games released every year.

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network

Just buy a PS4, you won't regret it.

all i can say is this: every time nivida comes out with a new high end gpu, they should also have some exclusive software ready to make it shine. developing new interations of hardware is way easier then developing succsessful AAA games.

I think sony could benifit putting some of their games that dont sell anymore on PC. Example being Heavy Rain, ICO, Shadow of Colossus, Twisted Metal etc. THis applies to Nintendo, MIcrosoft, and Sony. Once a game isnt selling anymore on their consoles they can be used to give them some extra sales on PC a few years later.   The only people who care about a game staying exlusive years later, or when it isnt selling anymore are fanboys who wants to make a list rather than playing games.

If i could play Banjo Kazooie, Mario Galaxy, and Ico on PC, id be ok with that.  It would also popularize them even further than they already are, specially with Steam sales

Sony wont put its stuff on a MS platform.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Sony wont put its stuff on a MS platform.

https://www.soe.com/home