By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want Sony exclusives on PC!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Please Sony, do it! 47 20.17%

Please Sony, don't do it! 62 26.61%

Please Anfebious go to hell! <3 124 53.22%

Total:233

No. Maybe PlayStation Now one day, but that should be it.

Around the Network

I think Sony would rather do this with PS Vita games. Their PS4 is selling well so they may want to continue selling it.
They could have done this back when PS3 was struggling though if they needed the money!

Owner of Windows : microsoft...
Platform royalty for pc titles goes to microsoft:
Sony would have to pay microsoft royalties for every copy of their titles sold on there. That is why you wont see that happening. One exception is sony online Entertainment but that os really because untill now f2p titles hasnt been viable on consoles. I can see a change a few years from now where all SOE titles will be playstation only aswell.

CGI-Quality said:
JayWood2010 said:
CDiablo said:
Sony wont put its stuff on a MS platform.

That's SOE, though. Different from SCEi (i.e. the PlayStation Division).

Now read to me what he said.  Did he say PlayStation or did he say Sony?

Sony has a dedicated online division. No point in releasing any PS games on PC. If only MS would get that through their thick skulls.

Around the Network

Ah no. This is why I don't even use steam.I can get all the best games on PS.

Welcome back dude.

JayWood2010 said:
CDiablo said:
Sony wont put its stuff on a MS platform.

https://www.soe.com/home

You kind of embarassed me here but I am sticking to my guns. Most of their stuff is either MMO or F2P which is mostly a PC thing. F2P just started being a thing on consoles in the past 2 years.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

fighter said:
who detains the wipeout franchise now ?

All ex-Psygnosis IPs are still owned by Sony

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

CDiablo said:
JayWood2010 said:

You kind of embarassed me here but I am sticking to my guns. Most of their stuff is either MMO or F2P which is mostly a PC thing. F2P just started being a thing on consoles in the past 2 years.

lol  Yeah it is interesting to see how FTP evolves on consoles.  Isnt everquest Next coming to PS4 as well?  I cant remember.  I know theyre making one though :)