By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I want Sony exclusives on PC!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Please Sony, do it! 47 20.17%

Please Sony, don't do it! 62 26.61%

Please Anfebious go to hell! <3 124 53.22%

Total:233

I WANT MARIO GAMES ON XBOX

Around the Network

How dare you!
You can only wish for MS and Nintendo exclusives on PC here.

I would love it. Wouldn't make enough sense for Sony unfortunately.

RolStoppable said:
Would be a good move. We would also finally be able to see what Naughty Dog is capable of when they aren't held back by PlayStation hardware.

agreed.

No.

CGI-Quality said:
Locknuts said:

More like fortunately. If all of their games were on PC, there'd be no need for any PlayStation.

And soon after there would be no traditional (Sony) console games... nowhere.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

I want ShenMue 3 on a DreamCast2.

Hunting Season is done...

CGI-Quality said:
Locknuts said:

More like fortunately. If all of their games were on PC, there'd be no need for any PlayStation.

Well it wouldn't be much of a loss for me. One less console I have to buy each generation for sweet exclusives.

Locknuts said:
CGI-Quality said:
Locknuts said:

More like fortunately. If all of their games were on PC, there'd be no need for any PlayStation.

Well it wouldn't be much of a loss for me. One less console I have to buy each generation for sweet exclusives.

Multiplats. If their on PC, they aren't exclusive.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I'm a picky gamer and I feel exclusives are made look better than they are most of the time. On PS3, there's only 2 or 3 exclusives that I really like and they would not be worth buying a console for me. On PS2 there's a lot more however, but this is why I like having consoles:
- Diversity - playing on multiple systems never gets old - I switch from one to another as soon as I start to get bored.
- Older games on PC often don't have native controller support and they are better played on consoles for that reason, although PC versions look so much better.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

You already have sony games on pc...

Planetside 2, H1Z1, everquest...

But no, don't expect any title who is only on ps4, no can do.