By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 2nd August Global HW, USA &UK SW Up. TLoU Week. PS4 Beasting.

The Last of Us became The King of Us.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
sully1311 said:
AZWification said:

You were talking with a Weazel alt! Just saying...

Lol should have known! 

if you are talking with a sony fan who registered in the past day or two. its flaming weazil. guy needs to get a fucking life. 

i look at is as a game.  I even suggested to the mods in one of my last reports we should have a monthly contest to see who can spot the most first.   they could add a negative point for anyone who reports it after the moderation lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Ka-pi96 said:

It's good fun though, they are really scary but that's why it's so good. I prefer fighting people, they aren't so scary

Exactly! At the beginning of the game i really sucked against them... I needed like 20 minutes to get through a simple room because it was full of clickers!

I only had 2 knifes so i didnt know how to kill the other ones, so i just shot them! Too bad that everyone wants to kill you then.

Later i figured out that you can actually craft new knifes! Seems like i should have listened to the tutorial...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

TLoU system seller ? :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

funny fact: TLoU sold as many consoles (PS4s) as in the week of watchdogs.. exactly 181k in VGchartz numbers

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41791/Global/

Around the Network
Burek said:
Hype for Uncharted 4 will be off the charts...

Heh, totally slipped my mind.

With the PS4 having the mass market backing now and Uncharted 4 (Id assume) being the big holiday game for 2015... We could be looking at really big numbers.

Carl2291 said:
Burek said:

With the PS4 having the mass market backing now and Uncharted 4 (Id assume) being the big holiday game for 2015... We could be looking at really big numbers.

Will definitely outsell Uncharted 3, I think we're looking at a game that will at least sell 7 million copies lifetime here.

DerNebel said:
Carl2291 said:
Burek said:

Will definitely outsell Uncharted 3, I think we're looking at a game that will at least sell 7 million copies lifetime here.

Uncharted 4 vs Halo 5 will be an interesting battle I reckon

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

i know im going to get extreme hate for this, but i genuinely cant understand why people are so excited about a remake of a year old game. and why people are so excited that its selling higher than it probably should.. i really really dont get it. i dont care what nintendo game gets remade, i would never be this hyped for a game ive already beat. can someone out there explain it to me without being sarcastic and aggressive? the reception this thing is getting seems unjustified to me.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
i know im going to get extreme hate for this, but i genuinely cant understand why people are so excited about a remake of a year old game. and why people are so excited that its selling higher than it probably should.. i really really dont get it. i dont care what nintendo game gets remade, i would never be this hyped for a game ive already beat. can someone out there explain it to me without being sarcastic and aggressive? the reception this thing is getting seems unjustified to me.

There are probably a lot of people that owned a 360 before now own a PS4 and want to try this out for the first time? What's wrong about that?