By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why aren't we allowed to bash systems/games on a sales competition website?

gamemaster4747 said:

As long as we don't bash each other personally or threaten one another.

Er..

gamemaster4747 said:

I assumed that it would be welcomed to call Xbox gamers "Xbots", PS gamers "Sony ponies", and Nintendo fans blind Mario lovers.

Right, i suspect you didn't think this thread through very much.

Also, you can't give a site/forum shit and call them hypocritical for advertising generated by a script.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Oh come on.. I really don't want VGChartz to turn into another N4G or Game fucking Spot...

Got banned arount 7/8 times at gamespot for trolling. Then I had a vision. And I joined vgchartz and became a sober guy.

You are, you just aren''t allowed to bash Sony or Nintendo.

AZWification said:

Oh come on.. I really don't want VGChartz to turn into another N4G or Game fucking Spot...

its not exactly much better, just more full of cowardly PC and full of stealth trolls and fans that cant handle facts and are quite delusional and you cant even tell em they are casue they cant handle it and will run crying tot he powers.

It's a matter of respect.

And this isn't a sales competition site. It's a sales tracking site. A competition would suggest VGC and its members are involved in the selling.

And you've pretty much just stated that you like to troll. Bashing to you is only fun because of the rise you incite from others. Otherwise, you wouldn't do it.

As for the N4G articles, those are automatically populated. They are also not members of this forum. It's external content.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
But xbot and Sony pony and blind mario lover, are all statements directed at other people, not games and systems themselves. Also It's Because then the quality if the forums would decrease dramatically, and we would still have people like flamingweazel here.

This is a big factor. Compare this site to some others and there is a huge difference. Try looking at youtube comments about gaming.... yeah I'm glad we're not like that.

Yup, that's pretty much why I joined this site instead of some other site. Also I like your style, multiconsole warrior!

@op ^^ I bet Viper now will pay a bit more attention to you, so watch out.

foodfather said:
You are, you just aren''t allowed to bash Sony or Nintendo.

Cry me a river please.

daredevil.shark said:
AZWification said:

Got banned arount 7/8 times at gamespot for trolling. Then I had a vision. And I joined vgchartz and became a sober guy.

You pretty much need to be a sober guy if you want to stay here!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
daredevil.shark said:

Yup.

AZWification said:

That's not entirely accurate.

You just need to know how to post drunk.

The rEVOLution is not being televised