Tagged games:

Do you think TLOUR shouldn't Exit?

YES 150 30.99%

NO 220 45.45%

WHO CARES? 107 22.11%

Total:477
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

Does MS have BC on the Xbox one or is this present on the Wii U too?

Also on a $400 console system with a very expensive GPU?

what next do you want, a gold bar with every pre-orders?

The WiiU has BC and its the cheapest console...

And BC obviously helped it to sell like hotcakes.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

it is also the weakest console with the least amount of secondary software, your point?

KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

WiiU is also the weakest console with the cheapest components to manufacture and still uses the same PPC architecture that the Wii used.

XBone and PS4 went from PPC to x86, so BC was obviously not as simple as you make it out to be.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

overman1 said:
KLXVER said:
overman1 said:

it is also the weakest console with the least amount of secondary software, your point?

My point is that if Sony really cares so much about people getting to experience their previous games, then BC would do just that. Also whats the point of PSNow if theyre going to remaster them anyway...?

iceland said:
Euphoria14 said:
iceland said:
Well I'm happy it exists :)

Yes and just like how anyone who did not have an XBox and/or XBox360 that might own an XBone should be happy that a great Halo collection is coming their way so early in the gen to get them prepared for the next Halo title, which will of course be on the XBone.

I think it's okay for games that are considered GOTG like TLOU/OoT/Halo CE, especially if they have sequels and want to keep people up to date with the franchise (like MCC, the GOW collection, etc).

Halo MCC and TLOU are definitely worthy of such a thing (sales should reflect this), Beyond two souls (for an example) isn't needed IMO

Beyound and other low sales doesn't make much sense to remaster because they probably wouldn't get much sales. But if the dev decides to take the risk it's their decision. I liked Beyound but don't think it would pass 100k (altough even that could grant a profit with a 10 men team within 6-12 months project).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
AZWification said:

These articles just won't stop coming, will they? >_<

I know! We've had sooo many articles and threads about this. :/ 

I guess we simply have to #Dealwithit!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

DonFerrari said:

Yeah sure. If you feel like it.doesn't seem small improvements but ok 2x the pixels and framerates, and the models/textures enhancements for basically the same price of TLOU on ps3 is terrible value. Have all games dropped to 20 dollars a year late? Most launch games of PS4 are above 40 right now. But okay if you want to cherrypick conditions for a remaster to be good and others shouldn't even exist.

I've never said it shouldn't exist. I'm saying it's currently inferior to MCC in terms of value and improvement and that's why people are complaining about one and not the other. There's no subjectivity there, it's hard fact.

Are you really dense enough to believe it took more effort to upgrade TLoU, an HD game itself, to HD for a new console, than it took to make similar upgrades to the original Halo alone? On top of that, there's 4 games, all with full add-on content, and access to the Halo 5 beta. It's not even remotely ****ing close to compare the two.

- Moderated, Carl

KLXVER said:

My point is that if Sony really cares so much about people getting to experience their previous games, then BC would do just that. Also whats the point of PSNow if theyre going to remaster them anyway...?

PSNow is ultimately going to be bringing PS title streaming to not just consoles, but TVs, tablets, smartphones, etc... negating the need for the dedicated gaming hardware those titles originated on. It's not even close to the same thing as BC on a PS4.

Seriously, you don't even seem to be thinking before you bring forth your arguments. No offense. Your answer is a $500+ PS4 with BC so someone can pay $40 for TLOU instead of $50 for TLOUR w/ all DLC & upgrades.

You are aware that the PS4 version with ALL DLC and performance upgrades is just $10 more than the current PS3 versions price, right?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
KLXVER said:

PSNow is ultimately going to be bringing PS title streaming to not just consoles, but TVs, tablets, smartphones, etc... negating the need for dedicated gaming hardware. It's not even close to the same thing as BC on a PS4.

Seriously, you don't even seem to be thinking before you bring forth your arguments. No offense. Your answer is a $500+ PS4 with BC so someone can pay $40 for TLOU instead of $50 for TLOUR w/ all DLC & upgrades.

I would pay more for a PS4 with BC. Its a great feature that makes it easier for me to upgrade to their next console. 

I already have TLOU on PS3, so I would save 50$...

Another foolish article. Just because i don't like COD doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. Some people are such haters. It's like they have nothing else to do with their lives!