By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

ATLANTA FALCONS 2015 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!

I'm serious lol.  

Around the Network

Anyone catch Hard Knocks by chance? I'm disappointed they're covering the Falcons since they're such a boring team. On the other hand, it taught me that it'd be awesome to grab a beer with Osi Umeyiora sometime.

I am the Bills fan ...

I can't help it people, move on.

impertinence said:
I am the Bills fan ...

I can't help it people, move on.

I am being 100 % honest when I say I wish you would destroy the Patriots every game and year!!!!!!   .

Yes! The Bears ended the Jaguars chance at an undefeated preseason.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Yes! The Bears ended the Jaguars chance at an undefeated preseason.

More like 2 really bad flags to keep Bears' drives alive ended the Jags chance at an undefeated preseason.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

If the Raiders leave Oakland I really hope they stay in California . It would be really hard to hate the "Texas Raiders" or the * gasp* San Antonio Raiders in the same way as LA or Chokeland. This Broncos really wants the Raiders to stay and I think the Jags seem more suitable for a move.

chocoloco said:
If the Raiders leave Oakland I really hope they stay in California . It would be really hard to hate the "Texas Raiders" or the * gasp* San Antonio Raiders in the same way as LA or Chokeland. This Broncos really wants the Raiders to stay and I think the Jags seem more suitable for a move.

Jags aren't going anywhere.  New owner bought the team last year and already poured $50+ million of his own money into stadium upgrades, paid $20 million for the worlds largest score boards and he's now invovled in real estate deals surrounding the stadium.   And attendence is actually better than peopel think.  Even with the low team performance of the past 2 years, they sell out every game.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:

Jags aren't going anywhere.  New owner bought the team last year and already poured $50+ million of his own money into stadium upgrades, paid $20 million for the worlds largest score boards and he's now invovled in real estate deals surrounding the stadium.   And attendence is actually better than peopel think.  Even with the low team performance of the past 2 years, they sell out every game.

Haha... I know. they are just often the biggest target for that kind of banter. I knew they got knew scoreboards, but nothing about the rest. I would expect the improments were done to lure Super Bowl hosting possibilities. And, if you're lucky the new owner might be willing to pay more free agents to come to Jacksonville and make theteam good.

Blake Bortles had another great game.