By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Blake Bortles is looking good so far in preseason. Hopefully that can transfer over to the regular season.

Around the Network

I'm hoping so. Last thing we need is another Blaine Gabbert. He also did pretty decent in preseason his rookie year.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

chocoloco said:
If the Raiders leave Oakland I really hope they stay in California . It would be really hard to hate the "Texas Raiders" or the * gasp* San Antonio Raiders in the same way as LA or Chokeland. This Broncos really wants the Raiders to stay and I think the Jags seem more suitable for a move.

Get that trash out of California, the sooner the better. I suggest the Aurora Riders.

impertinence said:
chocoloco said:
If the Raiders leave Oakland I really hope they stay in California . It would be really hard to hate the "Texas Raiders" or the * gasp* San Antonio Raiders in the same way as LA or Chokeland. This Broncos really wants the Raiders to stay and I think the Jags seem more suitable for a move.

Get that trash out of California, the sooner the better. I suggest the Aurora Riders.

Ewww I wouldn't want that trash fanbase of the Raiders in Texas.

impertinence said:
chocoloco said:

If they did call themselves riders then I would call them the barebacks yeehah!  Is there an Aurora Texas? Because Aurora Colorado is part of Denver- metro area.

Around the Network

I actually like it. It changes the strategy of the game and puts more value on an otherwise worthless gimme.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

RolStoppable said:
So what are the opinions on 33 yard extra points? I just learned about that today.

I haven't watched any games yet, but I really like the idea. Makes that 1pt worth something, instead of a 99% certainty.

I also like that the 2pt conversion will gain more popularity, I believe we will see more of those now.

I don't mind the longer extra points.

Viper1 said:
amp316 said:
Yes! The Bears ended the Jaguars chance at an undefeated preseason.

More like 2 really bad flags to keep Bears' drives alive ended the Jags chance at an undefeated preseason.

Meh.  Let me enjoy what I can when I can you party pooper.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

chocoloco said:
impertinence said:

If they did call themselves riders then I would call them the barebacks yeehah!  Is there an Aurora Texas? Because Aurora Colorado is part of Denver- metro area.

There's an Aurora Illinois as well.  It's where Wayne and Garth are from.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger