By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 30, 2014 (Jul 21 - Jul 27) 

TBONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENVOKING MY POORLY-FORMATTED JOKER!

*ahem*

I'll tidy that up in a sec (do at least try to make an effort, though. It's honestly not hard to copy and paste!) but it looks like more of the same. Wii U holding nicely, which is good to see. PS4 is less good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:

im not even sure any more if we see 1m ps4 end of 2014 in japan.
will destiny come out the same day in japan?

sony need an average of 15,9k ps4 every week for that goal

Not really sure, but is possible, the game will give a small boost to the PS4, since the game is also available on PS3 and the genre does decent numbers lately but usually don't move a big amount of consoles.

What Wii U bundle btw?

Poor numbers all around. Shocking, especially the PS4. Very low.. 

I guess the last few weeks have been just one big party for Level 5.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

k so honestly when r the Japanese developed games comin out seriously this is just dismal

Around the Network

wii u boost can be attributed to new mario kart 8 commercials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMPe6IwDEPw&list=UUkH3CcMfqww9RsZvPRPkAJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BVPi9WxKa8&list=UUkH3CcMfqww9RsZvPRPkAJA

tbone51 said:

15mil? Nobody expected close to that O.o The Wii Didn't even get close to 15M and the 3DS barely passed it itself. Vita has beyond the best chance to get closets to that but it be lucky to hit 10mil. PS4 should do 7mil-9mil lifetime,wiiu 3.5mil-4.5mil lifetime

YW did amazing, it can stop now, YW2 is hitting 2mil next week if not the week after and will see if it can be a 3mil or possibly a 4mil seller O.o

Oups, 15M is for the two combined. but even 10M combined is gonna be tough to reach..

Nice boost for Mario Kart and Wii U...that was a nice surprise. Also, Yoshi ended up doing much better than I expected ^.^

The wait will be for Deep Down and Metal Gear Solid early next for PS4. Until that Sony should be ashamed.

Mario Kart 8 looks quite sexy, and WiiU just passed the Vegeta test.

YW2 being a beast, even YW is in the top 10, good thing as 3DS needed that SW boost.

Big drops all around :/ and wow at PS4 it's really pushing the lower bound.