By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Amiibo thread! UK / Australia pricing confirmed!

How many Amiibo's are you going to buy?

All of them!!! 4 10.81%

Only the ones I'm interested in. 22 59.46%

Only one to test them! 2 5.41%

I don't care about Amiibo's. 7 18.92%

See results 2 5.41%

Total:37
KLXVER said:
impertinence said:
Can't wait for my Club Nintendo Platinum exclusive Amiibo reward next year. I wonder who it will be?

Waluigi

Reggie!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

neat looking figurines

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Ouch my wallet...

I'm definitely getting the Samus and Zelda Amiibos! I'm still thinking about the others..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I'm definitely getting the Samus and Zelda Amiibos! I'm still thinking about the others..

Zero Suit Samus?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Zero Suit Samus?

Birthday Suit Samus?

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Zero Suit Samus?

Heh.. I'll wait until the ZSS Amiibo gets revealed so that I will have a proper look at it.. For now, I'm sticking with regular Samus!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

they all look great

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Interesting...the pedestals on the Amiibos all have the Smash Bros logo. Does this confirm that each game will have their own specific Amiibos? I think I'd rather this wasn't the case. I'd rather only have to buy Samus once and use her in all Samus related games. Guess we'll have to wait until the holiday season to see how this pans out.

Some of them are worse than others, but they're all at the very least okay. I hope they'll improve the models by the time they get officially released.