By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP3 on PS3 - When will listwars be more progressive?

You don't have to worry if you make a thread that criticizes Sony anymore! Most of the argumentative Sony fans have left or been banned.

As for exclusive lists, a game should still be put on exclusive lists, regardless of if its coming to both last gen and current gen consoles.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Consoles war never changes.

BraLoD said:
Titanfall was available out of XB reach by going to PC, it was never a XB exclusive to begin with.
LBP is a PS exclusive, you can't get it out of PS reach.

let the war begin

it was a microsoft excluive!

Oh boy, imagine if Halo:MCC will actually be released on PC. Good ol' sales here would have the biggest meltdown of all time

Sales
If we talk about console exclusives FM H2, Titanfall, LBP3 and TLOUR qualifies for list wars.
If we talk about platform exclusives then TF is out.
If it's true exclusives then none qualify. We stretch definition to fit fmh2 as being from different devs or TLOUR because of name and minute diffs, but we both know none of these are true exclusives and shouldn't be on list wars. Now regarding enticing customer to buy one hw instead of other they all count.
And you are the first person I see wanting to put LBP3 on the listwar of exclusives. If any Sony fan that disregarded TF from listwarz put LBP3 you can call him a hypocrite.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Nice Try but Ferrari explained it sufficiently above so:

Toastboy had a better thread than yours so far, you should read it, its much improved.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I say the only list that matters is the games... so everything that is available on that platform should be listed. Which will mean Sony wins by a country mile :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

c'mon sales. there are only:

exclusives
time exclusives
console exclusives
platform exclusives
generation exclusives
marketing exclusives
pretend exclusives
retailer exclusives
regional exclusives
content exclusives
retailer content exclusives
timed content exclusives
content content exclusives
content time content exclusives

i don't know how things could be any clearer..

LBP3 isn't exclusives, just like TF wasn't. Thing is, the PS4 doesn't need exclusives to sell so it doesn't matter.

its a sony owned ip,its exclusive to their family of consoles. its a playstation itself exclusives that you cant get on another companies platform(S)... titan fall is on something else not owned by ms, that ppl can buy without owning a ms console,...a computer...... you want lbp3,you gotta buy a sony platform,because its exclusive to the playstation only family... this aint difficult.

Wright said:
platformmaster918 said:
"Only on Playstation" is on the box not "only on PS4"

There are games that have "Only on Xbox 360 & Windows" though.

Exact which means someone like me who is a predominantly PS4 gamer can easily get it because I own a gaming PC. For LBP 3, you will have to buy PS brand console. either the PS3 or the PS4. it is your only choice. also, Titanfall will be coming to the Mac...so it  will not even be a Microsoft exclusive anymore.