By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii U features a 'new nemesis'

Xxain said:
Untill you beat'em and find out Ganon is the true mastermind

No. I liked that SS did not even once mention Ganon. Plus what you are saying is just too predictable.

Around the Network
GoldenTriforce said:
Xxain said:

No. I liked that SS did not even once mention Ganon. Plus what you are saying is just too predictable.

SS didnt mention Ganon because he no is born yet not because they were trying to original or anything.

I grown tired of the same damn story with ganon, needs a fresh villian and story to remotely interest me anymore

Xxain said:
GoldenTriforce said:
Xxain said:

SS didnt mention Ganon because he no is born yet not because they were trying to original or anything.

Eh ganon was in the game when it comes down to it. The first Ganon that is.

Blob said:

Eh ganon was in the game when it comes down to it. The first Ganon that is.

Not really, him being an incarnation of the villain in SS doesn't mean he's in the game, every main villain can be said to be an incarnation of Demise but the same can't be said of Ganon, Ganon was just the most prominant incarnation. You wouldn't say all the other villains are in SS as well because they're possible incarnations as well.

Around the Network

I personally liked Demise, he was badass in a way I felt Ganon/Ganondorf never achieved.

That being said, all for a new bad guy to be behind things, heck, anyone that has been paying attention to the games since Twilight Princess have seen that they have mainly tried to introduce new villains instead of having Ganon show up and be behind everything.

LipeJJ said:
Xxain said:

I hope this is not the case. .-.

whether it is or not won't change the fact that the game will be very good

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Lyrikalstylez said:
I grown tired of the same damn story with ganon, needs a fresh villian and story to remotely interest me anymore

And then they didn't have the "same damn story with Ganon", a fresh villain and story in every game since Twilight Princess now 8 years ago, and multiple times before. Might want to read up some more, but I guess you're just not interested regardless. That's okay though.

S.Peelman said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

And then they didn't have the "same damn story with Ganon", a fresh villain and story in every game since Twilight Princess now 8 years ago, and multiple times before. Might want to read up some more, but I guess you're just not interested regardless. That's okay though.

Don't bother arguing with him, man! It's not worth it at all...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

My expectations for the new villain would be something cool like this:

But it's Aonuma..... So we'll probably just get more of this:

*sigh*

I LOVE ICELAND!