By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii U features a 'new nemesis'

AZWification said:
S.Peelman said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
I grown tired of the same damn story with ganon, needs a fresh villian and story to remotely interest me anymore

And then they didn't have the "same damn story with Ganon", a fresh villain and story in every game since Twilight Princess now 8 years ago, and multiple times before. Might want to read up some more, but I guess you're just not interested regardless. That's okay though.

Don't bother arguing with him, man! It's not worth it at all...

Yes. I realized, I just fell for the bait .

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
AZWification said:

Don't bother arguing with him, man! It's not worth it at all...

Yes. I realized, I just fell for the bait .

He thinks that Ninty recycles the same plot with Zelda and the same gameplay with Mario Kart and Smash..... so yeah! Now you know better!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

KungKras said:

My expectations for the new villain would be something cool like this:

But it's Aonuma..... So we'll probably just get more of this:

*sigh*

You should expect that kind of villain from other games, not Zelda.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

WhiteEaglePL said:
I would like a Female main villain now.

Yuga is STILL a male (but looks female........)

No- I think it will be Bowzer

LipeJJ said:
Xxain said:
Untill you beat'em and find out Ganon is the true mastermind

I hope this is not the case. .-.

I don't really care as long as Link remains a boy. If he's a girl...no. I went through this with MGS2 and I'm not going through it again lol.

Around the Network

Well the new zelda seems to be right after SS. Ganondorf wasn't around yet in SS, This might be the game where we have the first meetings of the 3 bound by fate and see what directly gave rise to Ganondorf's first form.

Where'd you get the idea that it's after SS?

phaedruss said:

People have been breaking down the teaser shot. It seems to have all the geographical features in proper place but there's a lack of architecture found in the series, leaing people to assume it takes place before things advanced to that point.

Experimental42 said:
phaedruss said:

People have been breaking down the teaser shot. It seems to have all the geographical features in proper place but there's a lack of architecture found in the series, leaing people to assume it takes place before things advanced to that point.

What people where? The whole "i'm going to say that this spot looks like this area from Ocarina of time" or whatever doesn't make any sense.

Google Zelda U Breakdown and you'll get a crapton of hits.

I believe there was one on gaf as well tat had a screenshot of the trailer and highlighted all the major geographic features. They used the location of death mountain relative to a town to claim it was castle town before the castle and argued that by extension it was an earlier entry in the series' timeline.

They did a good job, convinced me that it seemed like it was an early installment, which is what I claimed.