By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii U features a 'new nemesis'

man the wait for some new footage is killing me! :(

I just want a video of Link riding around

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I would like a Female main villain now.

Yuga is STILL a male (but looks female........)

Ganondorf will still be the final villain... As always... Nintendo tradition can be so fucking boring sometimes. -_-

Mystro-Sama said:
Ganondorf will still be the final villain... As always... Nintendo tradition can be so fucking boring sometimes. -_-

Not as always, though. Ganondorf was completely absent in Majora's Mask and Minish Cap, for example :P

How about this being the prequal of all prequals and like I've seen somewhere. That link is actually Ganon. I know the hair color is off and so on but can't that all change when he does. Maybe it'll be a little star warsish plot good guy bordering on bad losses to the bad side ya know. Either way I'm super stoked for this entry into the world of Zelda

Around the Network

You beat Ganon and then it shows Tingle as the true evil mastermind

Nintendo and PC gamer

Evil Tingle would be amazing.

there needs to be more of Ganon/dorf .

been very dissapointed in skyward and twilight..

5 min of him isn't good enough...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
there needs to be more of Ganon/dorf .

been very dissapointed in skyward and twilight..

5 min of him isn't good enough...

Well hes never in the games much. In OOT was probably where we saw him the most...

Wright said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Not as always, though. Ganondorf was completely absent in Majora's Mask and Minish Cap, for example :P

Or the most reacent console zelda zkyward sword.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.