By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Hyrule Warriors Trailer: Tons of Info and Cuccos!

With each trailer, this game looks better, and I don't just mean visually.

I'm viewing this less as a snack to keep me going until Bayo 2, and more as a potential meal in its own right.

Around the Network

this trailer might just have made me buy it!

hope 4 majora remake :D

Link is looking kinda lame compared to all those other characters. Even Zelda majorly outstaged him.

Trunkin said:
Link is looking kinda lame compared to all those other characters. Even Zelda majorly outstaged him.

Did you see the Power Glove/Ball and Chain trailer? Pretty badass :P

sundin13 said:
Trunkin said:

Well, yeah, but most of the other characters' special moves just look cooler, lol.

Around the Network
KungKras said:
The game looks amazing. But. Seriously? That annoying bug girl but no Saria?

WTH? O_o

Oh, so I'm not the only one who also wants Saria in HW!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I have to confess I'm getting a little interested in this game, much to my surprise. It's got fan service up the wazoo.

If they gameplay is even decent I think I might have to check it out.

hsrob said:
I have to confess I'm getting a little interested in this game, much to my surprise. It's got fan service up the wazoo.

If they gameplay is even decent I think I might have to check it out.

Same thing here. I know nothing about musou games. But the fan service by itself might get me onboard.

I will wait for some reviews though...

Trunkin said:
sundin13 said:
Trunkin said:

Well, yeah, but most of the other characters' special moves just look cooler, lol.

They're flashy, but Link is really agile with the sword and shield. He's gonna be one of the better characters, most likely.

Plus, his Magic Rod and Gauntlets + Ball and Chain movesets are both cooler than Zelda and the others, lol. Esp. Gauntlets, where he flipped the planet.

sundin13 said:
I'd be willing to bet (as a figure of speech, I'm not a betting man) that Saria will be playable...be patient

Playable sages so far: Impa, Darunia, Ruto. (plus Zelda)

Remaining: Saria, Rauru, Nabooru.

I could definitely see all three being playable, with Rauru being the least likely (I could see Lana being revealed to be the new Sage of Light). I could see Saria also having Dekus helping her in her special attacks.

Also, for the ones who mention Majora's Mask... I'd expect a character who can use various masks. Don't think it'll be HMS, though. Maybe Kafei?

Some fun ideas for characters they could theoretically make playable, but aren't going to be playable...

- Fisherman (Hylian loach as a special attack would be pretty cool)
- Malo (little kid who opens shop in Twilight Princess)
- Yeta
- Telma
- Bucha (elder of the Kikwis)
- Ledd the Mogma
- Orca
- Makar
- Postman
- Mutoh
- Syrup

If you think I've missed someone... first ask if they could actually be playable. I haven't listed people like Malon (horse-based character) or Byrne because while they're unlikely, I wouldn't actually discount the chance of them making it in. The list above are characters I think have so little chance of being playable that it might as well be zero, but that I think would make interesting or funny inclusions.