By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update : Fatal Frame Wii U trailer shown

Doesn't Japan also get X this year?

Around the Network
ToxicJosh said:

Yeah I remember seeing '2014' somewhere?

ToxicJosh said:

No it's been delayed in all regions to 2015. It's ok though that's a game that should be given all the time it needs. 

Nice! I'll be too much of a wuss to play more than a few hours of it, but I'm totally getting it just like every other one released in NA. Maybe I can get a friend to play it, and I'll watch.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I have never played a game from that series, but that looks quite good! I might give it a try if it comes to europe!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Fuck me Koei Tecmo make the most beautiful Asian girls in games and this game is no exception.

Also I find it hilarious that DOA has some of the worst designs of their big franchises.

ktay95 said:

Fuck me Koei Tecmo make the most beautiful Asian girls in games and this game is no exception.

Also I find it hilarious that DOA has some of the worst designs of their big franchises.

That is digital hotness, right there. This game is to creepy for me :(. i wish others in the west can at least play it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Hope you guys living in Europe bought Project Zero 2: Wii Edition. I did my part!

I don't think that sold well at all over here, but then again it was (one of?) the last quality games released for the Wii.

mjo011 said:
Hope you guys living in Europe bought Project Zero 2: Wii Edition. I did my part!

I don't think that sold well at all over here, but then again it was (one of?) the last quality games released for the Wii.

Yeah that was a massive problem. Most people including myself were done with their Wii's by that point.

Also I really would prefer the Japanese audio. After watching some gameplay I was really iffy on the VA. Not sure if it has dual audio.

mjo011 said:

Agree!

Switch!!!