By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update : Fatal Frame Wii U trailer shown

Really don't think it looks all that good visually, but since i own each game on multiple platforms for the rest of the series i'll still probably pick up in up sept.

Around the Network

i want that camera

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

curl-6 said:
Is there a petition we can sign? We HAVE to get this shit localized!

This is the only thing till now:

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/nintendo-of-america-localize-fatal-frame-5-for-wii-u#share

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

I'll pick it up release day in sept an rub it in to curl, lol

The trailer was so scary... and the graphics are great!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

man im hyped for a game we'll prob never see outside of japan :(

It's gonna be release in the West. The West is getting its own Fatal Frame movie from the Hollywood producer of the RE films.

So it's pretty much a given that NOA will have the game. Might have to wait a few months though.

Soundwave said:
It's gonna be release in the West. The West is getting its own Fatal Frame movie from the Hollywood producer of the RE films.

So it's pretty much a given that NOA will have the game. Might have to wait a few months though.

prob sometime in 2015 if all works out properly

Soundwave said:

I'm fine with a delay as long as it comes.

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/nintendo-of-america-localize-fatal-frame-the-black-haired-shrine-maiden-wii-u#share

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata