By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update : Fatal Frame Wii U trailer shown

mjo011 said:
Hope you guys living in Europe bought Project Zero 2: Wii Edition. I did my part!

I don't think that sold well at all over here, but then again it was (one of?) the last quality games released for the Wii.

I'm Australian, not European, but I bought Project Zero 2: Wii Edition day one.

Excellent game; along with The Last Story and Pandora's Tower it got me through an otherwise painfully dry 2012.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
curl-6 said:
mjo011 said:
Hope you guys living in Europe bought Project Zero 2: Wii Edition. I did my part!

I don't think that sold well at all over here, but then again it was (one of?) the last quality games released for the Wii.

Excellent game; along with The Last Story and Pandora's Tower it got me through an otherwise painfully dry 2012.

Was there no option for Americans?

It was localized for Europe/Australia by NoE. Great game, I'll replay it this weekend. 

If nintendo is smart, it will get a US release. I won't hold my breath.

ktay95 said:

Fuck me Koei Tecmo make the most beautiful Asian girls in games and this game is no exception.

Also I find it hilarious that DOA has some of the worst designs of their big franchises.

We need an amiibo of her.

spurgeonryan said:
So if I ordered a Fatale frame project zero game from Europe, would my Wii play it?

No, only with a softmodded console.

spurgeonryan said:
So if I ordered a Fatale frame project zero game from Europe, would my Wii play it?

Wii consoles are region locked unfortunately

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

not sure, I think the fan translation removes the region lock? check their website to make sure. Let me get a link

edit: http://www.fatalframe4.net/ there ya go buddy (also yes this is for the 4th game)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

ktay95 said:

Fuck me Koei Tecmo make the most beautiful Asian girls in games and this game is no exception.

Also I find it hilarious that DOA has some of the worst designs of their big franchises.

Well, she totally gets an A+++ in my book!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

if it ever makes it out of Japan...

curl-6 said:
mjo011 said:

Apparently I own project zero 2 haha. Checked my game list 

Cobretti2 said:
if it ever makes it out of Japan...

If it's TecmoKoei publishing it, it'll probably come since they've released every Atelier game so far.

If it's Nintendo they need all the help they can get so it'd be a really foolish move if they don't but honestly I'm not too optimistic

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_;