By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My prediction- Wii U sales are reverse Nintendo

IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT NINTENDO OR WIIU DOES GOOD OR BAD PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT THE PEOPLE SAYING ARE VIRGINS,LOSER,NERDS OR PEOPLE WHO GAIN NOTHING FROM SONY EVEN IF THE PS4 SELLS A MILLION UNITS

Around the Network

And another alt bites the dust.

geodarkness said:
IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT NINTENDO OR WIIU DOES GOOD OR BAD PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT THE PEOPLE SAYING ARE VIRGINS,LOSER,NERDS OR PEOPLE WHO GAIN NOTHING FROM SONY EVEN IF THE PS4 SELLS A MILLION UNITS

Black Goku?

Sharu said:
I like this kind of threads. Its funny to see the usual set of Nintendo haters with its usual bullshit in every thread slightly positive to Big N.

I think you misunderstand their intent, they're not haters. They are merely performing their civic duty which requires correcting the misperceptions of fans blinded from the truth by their own fanaticism. Just ask them.

(You have to love irony)

I think your right it will sell better later in life similar to the PS3 did after the price came down.

Around the Network

I said 40 million.

Ka-pi96 said:
Doubt it. Wii U will be very lucky to outsell the N64, it would be completely undeserved as well, the N64 is a far superior console.

I think you mean "has a far superior game library"

MohammadBadir said:
geodarkness said:

Black Goku?

I'm thinking more Zero. Let's see I suppose...  Seems like you were right and I was wrong. Touche.

However I disagree that the Wii U will sell more and more as time goes on. 2015 will be the peak, yes. But it won't be a very "big" peak and the system will likely stop around GC numbers.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

gergroy said:
That isnt how console sales work...

DS,3DS,PSP,PS3,SNES would disagree with you

The WiiU is doomed to sell 15-20 million LT.. There's no way around it, people!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---