By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony to actually buy Epic Games and possibly Deep silver.

AZWification said:
bananaking21 said:
AZWification said:

I wonder what other valuable information those guys have!

Gnikananab will surely give us some more information soon. he is just waiting for the right time and the right piece of info. 

Hopefully the next rumor is about Nintendo buying the Dead or Alive IP from Tecmo!

Thats a weird thing to wish for...

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
AZWification said:

Hopefully the next rumor is about Nintendo buying the Dead or Alive IP from Tecmo!

Thats a weird thing to wish for...

Heh, that's just how I am!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

TheJimbo1234 said:
Nadwki said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

Yup. OP might need to get a hobby.

He has, he's our very own genuine real legit insider!

I think we have different definitions of the word "hobby".

Lol, Nah I think it is his hobby, I guess he is just a totally legit 'insider' in his spare time for a bit of fun!

Sony has no money,2 buy any company!!!!!

bananaking21 said:

You know what, fuck it. if a self proclaimed insider can go around yapping around on twitter and have news articles quote him every where, regardless of the countless times he has been wrong before, i should be able to do it too. so people take this however you want, but i assure you my totally real inside information is legit. i am a very important person, keep looking at me people. so here it goes.

Industry insider Gnikananab who has a good track record has teased some information somewhere on the internet. he says that Sony are indeed looking to buy a new company but they are looking at no other than Epic Games. 

"Epic Games are in the pooper right now, they havent released a game since Gears 3, they poured all their money Fortnite which isnt even close to releasing, they even had to sell the Gears IP to MS, but that still didnt save them, Sony will" Gnikananab said someplace on the internet, which makes his statements totally true.

"Deep silver are also in a bad place, Dead Island was a fluke and they got too big too fast for their own good, they need somebody to bail them out, and Sony has some money laying around for all the PS4 sales, they are considering it. trust me people, i am a very important guy on the internet, i would never lie to seek attention. #PS4 #NoLies #inThePooper #PigeonJohnGnikananab said in another post. 

Hey, look what happens when you post rumors like that onto the internet forums:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-07-07-koch-media-denies-for-sale-rumours

"We have seen a recent report suggesting Koch Media is for sale," the statement reads. "We are happy to say that Koch Media (including its premium games publishing label Deep Silver) is well-financed, profitable, and a stable and growing business in the entertainment industry.

Around the Network
Burek said:
bananaking21 said:

You know what, fuck it. if a self proclaimed insider can go around yapping around on twitter and have news articles quote him every where, regardless of the countless times he has been wrong before, i should be able to do it too. so people take this however you want, but i assure you my totally real inside information is legit. i am a very important person, keep looking at me people. so here it goes.

Industry insider Gnikananab who has a good track record has teased some information somewhere on the internet. he says that Sony are indeed looking to buy a new company but they are looking at no other than Epic Games. 

"Epic Games are in the pooper right now, they havent released a game since Gears 3, they poured all their money Fortnite which isnt even close to releasing, they even had to sell the Gears IP to MS, but that still didnt save them, Sony will" Gnikananab said someplace on the internet, which makes his statements totally true.

"Deep silver are also in a bad place, Dead Island was a fluke and they got too big too fast for their own good, they need somebody to bail them out, and Sony has some money laying around for all the PS4 sales, they are considering it. trust me people, i am a very important guy on the internet, i would never lie to seek attention. #PS4 #NoLies #inThePooper #PigeonJohnGnikananab said in another post. 

Hey, look what happens when you post rumors like that onto the internet forums:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-07-07-koch-media-denies-for-sale-rumours

"We have seen a recent report suggesting Koch Media is for sale," the statement reads. "We are happy to say that Koch Media (including its premium games publishing label Deep Silver) is well-financed, profitable, and a stable and growing business in the entertainment industry.

bahahahahahahahahaha

Can Sony afford this?

My grandma is Kaz Hirai. He said that Sony is going to buy VGChartz in order to spin all the numbers in Sony's favor.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

LOL, somewhat off topic but, personally, I like Deep Silver releases.