By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony to actually buy Epic Games and possibly Deep silver.

bananaking21 said:

You know what, fuck it. if a self proclaimed insider can go around yapping around on twitter and have news articles quote him every where, regardless of the countless times he has been wrong before, i should be able to do it too. so people take this however you want, but i assure you my totally real inside information is legit. i am a very important person, keep looking at me people. so here it goes.

Industry insider Gnikananab who has a good track record has teased some information somewhere on the internet. he says that Sony are indeed looking to buy a new company but they are looking at no other than Epic Games. 

"Epic Games are in the pooper right now, they havent released a game since Gears 3, they poured all their money Fortnite which isnt even close to releasing, they even had to sell the Gears IP to MS, but that still didnt save them, Sony will" Gnikananab said someplace on the internet, which makes his statements totally true.

"Deep silver are also in a bad place, Dead Island was a fluke and they got too big too fast for their own good, they need somebody to bail them out, and Sony has some money laying around for all the PS4 sales, they are considering it. trust me people, i am a very important guy on the internet, i would never lie to seek attention. #PS4 #NoLies #inThePooper #PigeonJohnGnikananab said in another post. 

What utter crap.

Epic have moved their buisness model over to supplying their engine. It is the same as saying "Valve are stuffed as they have not released a game since CS:GO"...which we all know to be crap as Steam is making them a fountain of cash.

Deep Silver have always been small. Dead Island was not a fluke as it wan't that popular. All I remember is people being disappointed and annoyed at the naff melee mechanics.

Around the Network
TheJimbo1234 said:

What utter crap.

Epic have moved their buisness model over to supplying their engine. It is the same as saying "Valve are stuffed as they have not released a game since CS:GO"...which we all know to be crap as Steam is making them a fountain of cash.

Deep Silver have always been small. Dead Island was not a fluke as it wan't that popular. All I remember is people being disappointed and annoyed at the naff melee mechanics.

i can assure you the sources are legit. their track record have been impeccable

I hope not!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

bananaking21 said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

What utter crap.

lol, you sir are very cruel indeed.

SWORDF1SH said:
bananaking21 said:

lol, you sir are very cruel indeed.

truth hurts. people just dont want to believe it sometimes. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

What utter crap.

Sure it has. Sure it isn't random crap thrown out by nobodies who want attention and don't know how to go about it like every other human being.

Well HOT DAMN!!!! Whose excited about all of this news.......THIS GUY!!!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

They will not buy anything, they need to save money and make profit, if anything they will dismantle another couple of studios.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Technically all the RnD and marketing gone into selling the PS4 would not all have been recovered by the PS4's sales.
I doubt they profit much from the sale of each PS4

the-pi-guy said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

Sure it has. Sure it isn't random crap thrown out by nobodies who want attention and don't know how to go about it like every other human being.

Did you even read the OP?

Yup. OP might need to get a hobby.