By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony to actually buy Epic Games and possibly Deep silver.

If you really to spread a rumor like this, change it to Nintendo is buying them. That shit will spread like wild fire everywhere!

Around the Network

I have some "inside" info also.

I can reveal that an insider going by the name of DAGGERF1SH gave me this information;

"Nintendo are in trouble right now so they are on the verge of a 'one of a kind' deal. They are set to merge with Sony with a unique deal that will see they PS4 being renamed to PlayStation U. Not only will the consoles merge but so will their franchises and we might be seeing some PS4 games featuring Nintendo's iconic chartacters and vice versa. Uncharted could be renamed Super Uncharted and the 2 staple characters, Drake & Sully, will be replaced with Mario and Luigi. The game will keep its relistic graphics but the enemy will be changed from generic pirates to 3ft mushrooms that can only be killed by Mario jumping on its head or Luigi giving it the 'death stare'. If Mario gets to bogged down with enemy, they can escape quickly through an underground network of tunnels."

Can't wait guys!

Blood_Tears said:
If you really to spread a rumor like this, change it to Nintendo is buying them. That shit will spread like wild fire everywhere!

And everybody will believe it and suddenly dozens of reason will pop up why it would make so much sense for Nintendo to buy the 2.

More believable rumor: Microsoft to buy God Of War IP from Sony and develop an X1 exclusive God Of War X Gears Of War.

According to this guy Sony is buying everyone

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Around the Network

Seems legit.

Ucell said:
More believable rumor: Microsoft to buy God Of War IP from Sony and develop an X1 exclusive God Of War X Gears Of War.

I heard about that game. The whole tournament will be fought for something quite special, to win the the abrevations rights of GOW. The loser will have to carry an embarrassing lower case letter *smerk*. GeOW/GoOW

Sounds reasonable.

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

My sources revealed that Kaz Hirai was seen yesterday while furiously negotiating to buy Apple. There are no formal announcements yet, but it seems that negotiatins were successful. What could this mean for the industry? Is this a smart move? Will we see iXperia or ApplePSTV?

UPDATE: Independent 3rd party source confirmed the meeting...

UPDATE 2: It is officially confirmed. We have managed to interview the other party in the sales negotiations. There seemed to be a moment when the purchase almost fell apart, but the seller agreed to throw in some Golden Delicious at half price, ajd Kaz went home from the Farmer's market with 6 pounds of Apple.

www.ign.com/kaz-buys-apple.asp

Bk Insider confirmed!