By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony to actually buy Epic Games and possibly Deep silver.

Figgycal said:
bananaking21 said:
Figgycal said:

I like the spirit, but the other insiders have a proven record. It's not like an insiderp or "a friend told me" type deal. These are legit leaks.

tell me 3 "leaks" that tidux was right about. 

Didn't realize it was Tidux was the leaker in question. I have no idea who he is.

the recent guy behind sony buying crytek. 

Around the Network

I heard from reliable sources that Sony has bought 343i and the Halo IP from MS, they're going drop the bomb at Gamescom and announce that the Master Chief Collection is now PSV exclusive.

Only leaker I've seen get a lot of the stuff they say right was Shinobi. But um that would be crazy if Sony did buy Epic or Deep Silver (Never both as I'm sure both of them are worth billions each)

One of my reliable sources just confirmed to me that Nintendo just bought the Halo IP from Sony.

NobleTeam360 said:
Only leaker I've seen get a lot of the stuff they say right was Shinobi. But um that would be crazy if Sony did buy Epic or Deep Silver (Never both as I'm sure both of them are worth billions each)

Shinobi and Famous have been right many many times before. yes, famous was wrong on a few occasiouns (mainly that DriveClub Director thing) but he posted info that showed that he seriously had insider info. Recent ones being Project Beast not being a souls game,but  a new IP and Quantum Break being a 2015 tittle. 

Thuway is full of shit, just like kowen once said he posts things that are easy and educated guesses or info thats basically confirmed. Tidux is a self proclaimed insider that you would have trouble finding one right "leak" of his. 

Around the Network

I liked that leak from that weirdo gnik guy. Would be much more awesomeness if he was 12gnik...

DerNebel said:
I heard from reliable sources that Sony has bought 343i and the Halo IP from MS, they're going drop the bomb at Gamescom and announce that the Master Chief Collection is now PSV exclusive.

Oh you. You almost had me till you said it would be on the vita 

Insider!

My insiders are inside the inner circle of the inner sanctum of insiders. Insider insider insider insider insider inside.

So many insiders here with the truth, is this a misterxmedia thread?

Nadwki said:
So many insiders here with the truth, is this a misterxmedia thread?

MisterXmedia is on a league of his own. not even Gnikananab is on his level.