By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your worst gaming purchase and why?

Wright said:
celador said:
Wright said:

El Shaddai. Paid 25 euros for it. I've never finished it.

I got bored of that game after about three hours and sold it.  Very pretty though

Yes, but that's the only virtue the game has. Extremely boring, in my opinion.

Glad to know it wasn't just me! I tried really hard to at least finish the game but I got fed up and deleted it off of my 360. At least I only paid $3 for it in one of those XBL sales.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Goddbless said:

Glad to know it wasn't just me! I tried really hard to at least finish the game but I got fed up and deleted it off of my 360. At least I only paid $3 for it in one of those XBL sales.

I generally have good tolerance with games. I really tried to put up with it and beat it. Really. But I just couldn't.

Ocarina of Times 3D. Never got into this game, barely played it 3 hours. €/h was too damn high ._.

Borderlands, I was bored after 2/3 days.

I imported two Dragonball Z games from Japan for the original Playstation. Playing games in a language you can't grasp let alone slightly comprehend is not enjoyable...

Around the Network
Athaba said:
Ocarina of Times 3D. Never got into this game, barely played it 3 hours. €/h was too damn high ._.

I played it for the first time on 3DS and I was also disappointed.  Really didn't live up to it's hype, although I think a console remaster version would have been better

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts crushed my dreams like an evil monster! Easily the worst gaming purchase!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Only regret i have is buying Rampage on N64 instead of Star Fox 64

For me it would be the Xbox 360. Not that I think its a bad console, clearly its an excellent system and has some of the best games of the 7th gen but because I got it when it first released so it was around $400 and it got the RROD a few months after getting it.

I was young when I got it and wasn't as into gaming as I am now so I had no idea what was going on. I also did a lot of stupid things with it that really left a bad taste in my mouth with the console like if you move it slightly it jacks up the disk inside. Also the main reason I got a 360 was because I was really into Sonic at the time (Because I was obsessed with Sonic 2 Battle on the Gamecube) and when I saw that Sonic 06 was exclusive to the console I had to get it XD. Lol how naive I was... obviously it turned out the game was awful! I remember I always wondered why the hell the princesses legs were brown and shes was white lol

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Xbox One with Kinect. Nothing wrong with the XBO itself but the Kinect just kind of sits there gathering dust so I do wish I waited for the Kinectless model.