By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "I don't get the point of TLOU Remastered"

KLXVER said:

Well what about the people who want to play Heavy Rain on their PS4...?

A PS4 morpheus edition in ego-perspective would be great! ;)

Around the Network
Conina said:
KLXVER said:

I would spend alot of time in the shower:)

TheDarkTriforce said:
Euphoria14 said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
Euphoria14 said:

They must also not understand the point of Wind Waker HD, GTA V on PS4/XBone or GoTY Editions.

Actually I don't see anyone really complaining about those, but PS4 is winning right now, so TLoU warrants complaining, since it costs $50, just like WWHD and actually less than your typical GoTY Edition.

Just ignore those people.

It makes absolutly sense for Wind waker HD because the games was last released 10 years ago on the GameCube!!! But it makes no sence to remaster a game that was released last year on a platform which you can still purchase!!! Sony does that because they have no other games that they can release this fast to fill the summer hole, and this is shitty for those who already purchased the PS3 version, if these customers have known that the game will also release on the PlayStation 4 than I am sure these customers had wait for it before purchasing it for the PS3. It's just another stupid move from Sony to make fast money instead of releasing something new, and they should start developing more for the Vita, because now their acting like it doesen't exist!!!

I hope to see you bitch about every single GoTY edition from here on out.

Also how is this shitty for PS3 version owners? Do you own it? I do and I see no issues with PS4 owners having a taste. Not all PS4 owners had PS3's. I am sure you already knew that though.

Sony should do something new instead of releasing old games again that I have played before on PS3!!! Greatness Await should be NothingNew Awaits ;) I don't want to play old games again, and I had not purchased a PlayStation 4 if I had known that I only get old games again with just better graphics!!! I will sell my PlayStation 4 and then I will purchase a Nintendo Wii U, at least there are coming new games!!!

You know Naughty Dog is currently working on an unnamed title as well as Uncharted 4 along with TLOU Remaster right?

What more do you want from this one studio? Three games at one time not enough for you?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

KLXVER said:
Conina said:
KLXVER said:

No problem. But Madison will be replaced in that scene by the hairy body of David Cage. ;)

Euphoria14 said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
Euphoria14 said:
TheDarkTriforce said:
Euphoria14 said:

They must also not understand the point of Wind Waker HD, GTA V on PS4/XBone or GoTY Editions.

Actually I don't see anyone really complaining about those, but PS4 is winning right now, so TLoU warrants complaining, since it costs $50, just like WWHD and actually less than your typical GoTY Edition.

Just ignore those people.

It makes absolutly sense for Wind waker HD because the games was last released 10 years ago on the GameCube!!! But it makes no sence to remaster a game that was released last year on a platform which you can still purchase!!! Sony does that because they have no other games that they can release this fast to fill the summer hole, and this is shitty for those who already purchased the PS3 version, if these customers have known that the game will also release on the PlayStation 4 than I am sure these customers had wait for it before purchasing it for the PS3. It's just another stupid move from Sony to make fast money instead of releasing something new, and they should start developing more for the Vita, because now their acting like it doesen't exist!!!

I hope to see you bitch about every single GoTY edition from here on out.

Also how is this shitty for PS3 version owners? Do you own it? I do and I see no issues with PS4 owners having a taste. Not all PS4 owners had PS3's. I am sure you already knew that though.

Sony should do something new instead of releasing old games again that I have played before on PS3!!! Greatness Await should be NothingNew Awaits ;) I don't want to play old games again, and I had not purchased a PlayStation 4 if I had known that I only get old games again with just better graphics!!! I will sell my PlayStation 4 and then I will purchase a Nintendo Wii U, at least there are coming new games!!!

You know Naughty Dog is currently working on an unnamed title as well as Uncharted 4 along with TLOU Remaster right?

What more do you want from this one studio? Three games at one time not enough for you?

If they had not worked on the remastered game too than the new games would be faster finished ;)

Around the Network
Conina said:

No problem. But Madison will be replaced in that scene by the hairy body of David Cage. ;)

Now thats just evil...

Conina said:
KLXVER said:
Conina said:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Euphoria14 said:
TheDarkTriforce said:

Of course...let them become a studio that annually releases games, so people can then bitch about how Sony is milking ND, wouldn't that be awesome?

Btw:

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
Sony Computer Entertainment America, Adventure
5 21,435 78,404

Damn ND, why do you not have those 20-30 (I really can't imagine it's more, if it's even that many)  people work on something else, don't you see that this is way to early and that nobody wants this.

If something is shameful, it is remastering ten years old games (I am not saying it is shameful, make the distinction). Reviving 10 years old games is stupid, because they are old and cannot hold a candle to a modern take on the same franchise no matter how awesome they were at the time. On the other hand, making your new game available at as many platforms as possible is common sense, there is nothing wrong about it.

michael_stutzer said:
If something is shameful, it is remastering ten years old games (I am not saying it is shameful, make the distinction). Reviving 10 years old games is stupid, because they are old and cannot hold a modern take on the same franchise no matter how awesome they were at the time. On the other hand, making your new game available at as many platforms as possible is common sense, there is nothing wrong about it.

So youre saying that older games cant be better than newer games in  the same genre...?