By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proof that MS won E3 against Sony

Uncharted 4 is full of Morpheus gimmicks. Ok.

Fallout 4 is a timed exclusive on X1. Sure

No idea who any of these people are, sounds like utter trash from a sad Xbox fan

Unless of course it's a well known troll or something similar

Around the Network

With these truefacts I am absolutely convinced.

lol, not a chance. sony has the biggest exclusive of the year in destiny. xbox is going to be obliterated.

celador said:

Uncharted 4 is full of Morpheus gimmicks. Ok.

Fallout 4 is a timed exclusive on X1. Sure

No idea who any of these people are, sounds like utter trash from a sad Xbox fan

Unless of course it's a well known troll or something similar

You forgot the native 360/og Xbox backwards compatibility and all multi plats will look better on the X1

LMAO, MisterXMedia!!!

"graphics above ps4" and "better multiplats"..... It's insider information!!! It must be true!!!

Around the Network

New battletoads? Exclusive Resident Evil? Shenmue 3 and HL3? BGE2 almost showed? Fallout 4 almost showed?

Yeah, I find this guy hard to believe...

gergroy said:
Well, in my opinion, I do think that microsoft had a stronger showing at e3 this year. More of their exclusives appealed to me versus sony. Still, the games I am most excited about are going to be multiplatform and since I dont own an x1 (and the better version will be on ps4 anyway). I will be buying them on the ps4.

Overall though, I think nintendo had the steongest showing. For me, it was nintendo>microsoft>sony...

I would have to agree (and not just due to my Nintendo preference). I was all set to hand Microsoft the win, given a stronger lineup for the near future and better shows of games than Sony, while more content overall than Nintendo, but the articles showing that the plurality of social media buzz post-E3 was about Nintendo, the win could be handed to them.

It's a contested year. I'd say Sony's third in either case, but it's not, say, a blowout (Sony's never really lost E3 badly. Even the infamous 2006, at least they *had* a new console to keep interest up).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well it's MisterXmedia and just like Insiderp he should be ignored.

I presume this is a parody topic, since it is linking Mister X Media. I guess some people still read it for a few laughs, but it's very improper to laugh at mentally challenged.

I wonder if this guy still believes there's a second GPU in the X1?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|