By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proof that MS won E3 against Sony

UndauntedWizdom said:
small44 said:
Sony fans would say Sony win every year
Microsoft fans would say Microsoft win every year
Nintendo fans would say Nintendo win every year

I think you're wrong about Sony and Microsoft fans. Nintendo fans though, they're unrelenting. They'll never say Nintendo isn't the best at anything. 

Some nintendo fans think Nintendo just becuase they show they traditionnal Mario,Zelda games the same for Microsoft and Sony fan .

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Very credible and fair source, now we can stop debating.

#1 The idea that either Sony or MS "won" E3 is subjective at best. I'd say Sony "won" due to the Destiny edition white PS4 bundle announce, Bloodborne and Uncharted reveals. Plus the PS4 is selling gangbusters where the XB1 is having trouble catching up to the floundering WiiU or selling as many units as the PS3 week over week at this point despite having probably THE single most hyped and anticipated game the first half of this year.

#2 Don't list mrxmedia as a source. He is looked at as, le fruitcake and for good reason.

But it's not about games or good E3 showing or price or features. It's about what console is most powerful on paper and whoever's the most popular at the moment. It's about integrity, fools!

While I was impressed with MS. Sony barely beat out Nintendo.

Sony
Nintendo
MS
Ubisoft
P.S. U can't prove opinion. Even if it's the majority agrees.

Around the Network

MS improved, but didn't win E3.

There is no way MS press conference could've been worse than the one they had last year.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

hahaha funny, im surprised that guy is still around and people are still eating up what he dishes out. reading the coments on the page gets kinda scary.. lol

(this is a clear joke thread)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I'm actually a big fan of misterxmedia. He's just really funny to read.

As far as winning E3 between the console manufacturers, I'd say that it's a statistical tie, which basically means the status quo will remain.

I give Microsoft a lot of credit, though. In my opinion, they typically lose E3 and do something to make them a laughing stock for awhile after, usually centering around Kinect. Not this year.

Nintendo had Zelda, which will get them the most looks, though not all will buy. Still, that attention is an immense positive.

I believe Sony had the single biggest sales impact with Destiny. Most people who want that game came away wanting to play it on a PS4.

My favorite insider!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Sarcastic thread is sarcastic