By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proof that MS won E3 against Sony

Is it an odd feeling for Xbox fans to be in this position? I remember being that guy from 2006 to 2008. Although I never spun all the negativity surrounding PS3 into positives. Don't worry guys. Much like PS3 and the anti-bullying campaign: It gets better!

Around the Network

Holy crap - both conferences were really good, that the "winner" is down to personal choice. I was super excited from lbp announcement so that won it FOR ME!

Sony fans would say Sony win every year
Microsoft fans would say Microsoft win every year
Nintendo fans would say Nintendo win every year

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Isnt this the same dude that exclusively ran the story that the X1 CPU/GPU was stacked and that MS would "turn on" the hidden GPU and blow the competition out of the water?  Wait for E3 where the bomb will drop and catch everyone by surprise.  He ran that for months until Phil himself said there was no stacked GPU. 

Hmm, how else do I get people to my site now? 

That said, Im sure lots of things get pulled at the last minute or other rumors ignite behind the scenes.  But it seems that this info should be taken with a grain of salt and believe things when they get fully announced.

small44 said:
Sony fans would say Sony win every year
Microsoft fans would say Microsoft win every year
Nintendo fans would say Nintendo win every year

I think you're wrong about Sony and Microsoft fans. Nintendo fans though, they're unrelenting. They'll never say Nintendo isn't the best at anything. 

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Well, you can look at my posts, I'm a total Xbox fanboy and think MS did great at E3, but I feel Sony won for a couple reasons: Mainly Destiny Alpha and Battlefield Hardline Beta.

That was huge and as an Xbox One owner, I felt extremely left out and disappointed that I couldn't participate in these. And as a gamer, I've always owned all systems and feel I'll get a PS4 eventually, but I almost bought one for the Destiny Alpha.

DonFerrari said:
Read the link. An Insider gave exclusive interview to misterxmedia and he garantee that X1 graphics will be above ps4 and then with halo and better multiplats we are sure X1 will sell more.

And theres nothing more iron clad than a gurantee from a man that wont tell you his name.

Good joke thread tho, not seen misterxmedia in a while

Hmmm, good for MS I guess. And congrats on them destroying the PS4 in sales for the rest of the year and going forward. Now I just need to figure out how to get this rainbow shitting unicorn outta my living room.

With regards to E3 though, I think only a fan will come out and say this company or that company won E3. They all did what they were supposed to do and showed tons of games. I think its safe to say that the winner of E3 can be chalked off to just preference in what particular titles appealed to you or not.

personally, regardless of personal opinions on who won e3 (imo ninty did) im in favor of banning misterxmedia based threads, and any 'insider' based threads along with them, always hated how theyre all basically vocal fanboys who brag about things they said that were coincidentally right while glossing over the much larger batch of stuff that turned out to be bullshit, and yet droves of people are willing to throw down any semblance of logic the second one of these so called insiders (read: entitled fanboys) has a momentary splurge of self gratification.

There's no "proof" that Microsoft won E3. Neither is their proof for Sony. Their conferences was good. In my opinion, I felt Sony edged MS out with their first party titles. Again, that's debatable and totally up to preference.

However, I do think Nintendo "won" E3 myself. I was just excited for their games as a whole more than the others.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron