By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proof that MS won E3 against Sony

This is a joke thread right?

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network

He lost me at "all graphics will be better on X1"

good ol misterxmedia. always searching for the next big secret sauce. honestly.. i wonder how the xbox community feels about/views this guy who seems to make their community and fanbase look ignorant as all heck. And the people who actually follow him.. lol.. seriously seriously brainwashed. wouldn't be surprised if some guys on VG follow him also..
also.. i suspect misterxmedia's "insider" is actually himself. who really comes up with the nonsense he talks about?  if it was a true "insider" they've lost all credibility a long time ago.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

DonFerrari said:
Read the link. An Insider gave exclusive interview to misterxmedia and he garantee that X1 graphics will be above ps4 and then with halo and better multiplats we are sure X1 will sell more.

You're trolling, aren't you. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Lost me at Misterxmedia.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

He undoubtly makes xbox fans looks ridiculous.
He gets his views for it, but he just do bad to MS. Actually I already think he is a big Sony fan.

Lol.. that would be some funny ass stuff if misterxmedia was some ps fan trolling that community..

lmao.. "stacked GPU, multiplats will be better on x1, dx12 50% graphics increase..." while playing Infamous: Second Son.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

The word 'proof' and MisterX do not go together. In fact they're the polar opposites. His site is a haven for Xbox fanboys and Sony hatred and has no place on a forum like this.

Sony won for me, but only by a tiny percentage.

You'd better believe what he says though, otherwise this site will be added to the list of 'paid by Sony' sites along with Neogaf and N4G.

The PS5 Exists. 

gergroy said:
DonFerrari said:
Read the link. An Insider gave exclusive interview to misterxmedia and he garantee that X1 graphics will be above ps4 and then with halo and better multiplats we are sure X1 will sell more.

Why do you even read misterxmedia?  Unless you are just reposting something that was posted on another site...

Just reposting. Don't follow their site.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

MS won E3 by a landslide. Anybody who says otherwise is in denial. Doesn't mean it will do anything for MS though.

lol. only in a delusional head like his.