By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix Pledges to Support Vita With More Games

Square Enix, the company responsible for bringing iconic franchise like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest into the world, has confirmed that it still plans to support PlayStation Vita with more software in the future.

"Our games are very compatible with Vita. We will make more Vita games," the publisher said, according to Japanese news outlet InterMezzo (translation via NeoGAF).

Seeing as how Sony doesn't intend on supporting the device with big-budget first-party software anymore, it's great to see Square pledging to back the Vita with more games. Let's just hope the company delivers on its promise.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants PlayStation Vita to be more than just an indie game machine.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/square-enix-pledges-to-support-vita-with-more-games-26587

Around the Network

This seems too good to be true even though I badly want the Vita to get more attention from non-indie devs. I hope SE holds true to their words.

I, for one, welcome our new Square Enix overlords.

Lies. Damn. Dirty. Lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

If they are going to port, port Type-0 and launch it beside the consoles and not a few months after it but if they are going to make a new game, I am all up for it... Its great news but I will take it with caution knowing SE

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Y U LIE TO ME SQUARE!?

Kresnik said:
I, for one, welcome our new Square Enix overlords.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

At least you guys gets games on Sony platforms... Ive been waiting almost 20 years for SMRPG2!!!!!!!! Where is my game SE??? :P

Be excited...

Remake Final Fantasy 6 in a style similar to Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection on PSP and you have a sale.