By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Division's Graphics Downgraded for Console Parity

there is a reason consolification of games exists...

...money talks louder than whiny internet pirates.

Around the Network
celador said:
Good news, it's always nice to the the entitled PC gamers lose their shit over this stuff

It pisses me off when they do this (i want mah PC pixels D:) but i agree on that at least, the PC elitist meltdowns are hilarious.

How I know this is BS:

This guys says PC is lead platform, but PC was only added for release due to a petition after the initial reveal. No way it's the lead plat

master race indeed.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I think this is bullshit imo "so as to not alienate consumers into thinking their new consoles are weak"

why would they need to do this for? doesnt make any sense, everyone knows a high end PC is better they're not idiots

Around the Network

Ubisoft never disappoints, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

"so as to not alienate consumers into thinking their new consoles are weak. "

I call bull. Definitely not the real reason. What about the customers who feel betrayed because they were promised better multiplats on PS4? Won't they think that their console is weak?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I call bull. Definitely not the real reason. What about the customers who feel betrayed because they were promised better multiplats on PS4? Won't they think that their console is weak?

Who made these promises?

MB1025 said:
vivster said:

Who made these promises?

Sony and everyone who recommended a PS4 to someone.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
MB1025 said:
vivster said:

Who made these promises?

Sony and everyone who recommended a PS4 to someone.

If youre right, they are still doing more to back up their claims than MS are with the cloud lol.