By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Adam Boyes confirms $10 back for those who preordered TLoU Remastered on PSN

gamemaster4747 said:
Well, this should make MS look bad, since they won't give a 100 dollar refund to early XB1 purchasers hat believed in the Kinect lie.

This is something totally different. A discount on something post-release is not the same as a discount on something pre-release. I can't see a company not giving a $10 refund to make up for all that preordered their copy at a higher price.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
Puppyroach said:
Good to see customer pressure give results, and really great by Sony, kudos to them.

Not sure if it's customer pressure but something taken out of context again. Maybe Sony should of made it clear on the refund process but it's hardly something that should of had attention until there is something solid.

I personally couldn't see Sony, or any other company not for that matter, not giving people a $10 refund.

I think that the original thread actually was based on the text on psn, that Sony does not give refunds on any preorder. They obviously decided otherwise in this case which must mean customer pressure was high. Hopefully they will change the underlying policy though.

jlmurph2 said:
gamemaster4747 said:
Well, this should make MS look bad, since they won't give a 100 dollar refund to early XB1 purchasers hat believed in the Kinect lie.

...what? LOL Sony is supposed to be doing this anyway because its for pre-orders. Those gamers haven't even touched TLOURemastered. The early adopters who bought XB1 with Kinect knowingly took the risk of MS lowering the price at a later date. Plus they were able to enjoy their Xbox One 6 months before the non-kinect buyers.

You're comparing two completely different situations.

i wouldnt bother with him.  he hates ms alot just look at some of the threads hes created

This was expected. The situation did get out of proportion in that other thread though.

Now the haters look stupid.

Around the Network

Well, just as planned

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

There. Those 20 people that pre-ordered should be happy now. I bet more people were "outraged" than the number of people who were actually effected.

RolStoppable said:
Sony fixed a problem that only existed because of Sony. Let's be grateful.

They're totally copying M$!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

d21lewis said:
There. Those 20 people that pre-ordered should be happy now. I bet more people were "outraged" than the number of people who were actually effected.

I'm trying to think of a similar situation where this wouldn't be the case.

Luckily Sony was forced into this. Very quick response. Smart move

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick