Super Mario World 5 1.55%

Super Mario 64 16 4.97%

Super Mario Sunshine 87 27.02%

Super Mario Galaxy 6 1.86%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 7 2.17%

Super Mario 3D Land 42 13.04%

Super Mario 3D World 13 4.04%

Total:321

I voted Mario Sunshine. For some reason I couldn't really get into that one. I still have my gamecube disc, I may pull it out and play it. Several friends recommended I play through it.... I don't know... maybe.

By the way, "Platofromer" made me lmao.

Around the Network

I never layed the second one, but out of those that I have played the original is the worst, by quite a margin as well. It might have been revolutionary, but it isn't good anymore. Three and up though, fantastic games!

Super Mario Bros. isn't good by today's standards, but at the time it was great. Super Mario Sunshine wasn't even good when it released.

My vote goes to Sunshine.

Shame on those voting Super Mario Bros. 2 as the worst (unless you mean the Japanese game) the USA edition is one of the series' best.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Sunshine, out of those titles, easily since it just has a few too many bad camera angles.

Well... that's a tough question. I don't dislike any of those games, but compared to all the newer entries, the original Super Mario Bros. didn't age too well. Yep, that's my vote, the original Mario Bros.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

sunshine is a bad game.

Easily the Japanese Mario Bros 2.  I thought the game was designed by some amateur at first!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Everybody price Galaxy but that games was so linear and easy, but that's no the point here, as platform Sunshine is the worst fought is one of the best it has the freedom of 64 unlike Galaxy and 3D world/land serie

Sunshine. I know a lot of people hate on SMB 2 but I really enjoyed it as a kid and later as an adult. Still play it today on my still functioning NES. But sunshine was just a complete wtf for me. I just didn't get it.

EricFabian said:
Super Mario 2 USA. That thing is... atrocious

Well its not really a Mario game.  Kinda liked it since it wasn't too difficult.  Its the only one on the NES that I can beat.