Super Mario Sunshine 87 27.02%

Super Mario Galaxy 6 1.86%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 7 2.17%

Super Mario 3D Land 42 13.04%

Super Mario 3D World 13 4.04%

Total:321
Faxanadu said:
The worst Mario Platofromer must be Suporo Marero Worlduro

It's inferior to SMB3 but not wost than SMB2 (Jp and Usa version).

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Faxanadu said:
The worst Mario Platofromer must be Suporo Marero Worlduro

It's inferior to SMB3 but not wost than SMB2 (Jp and Usa version).

I really enjoyed Doki Doki Panic a lot and played it big time with a friend. SMW was a let down after 3, so the expectations were much higher and couldnt be met.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Im not saying its the worst....Im really not.......but SMB is my least favorite.

SM2 - but Sunshine need an HD re-release soon!

Switch!!!

MohammadBadir said:
I never really enjoyed Sunshine that much.
SMB2 is quite enjoyable if you play it as Super Mario Advance.

I tought at that too.. but still Sunshine has more dept... Come on Nintendo polish it and re-release it with some extra (and I will pay full price for it)

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Difficult to decide, but I guess Super Mario Bros. 2.

However it is the game I also played least by far. Still, that is probably the only one that doesn't click with me in any way. It's to the 2D series what Sunshine is to the 3D series to me. The only difference is that I like the 3D games, including the 3D Land series, better than the 2D games overall (obviously, there's 2D games among those I like better than some 3D games though). Super Mario World is good, but heavily overrated in my opinion. Super Mario 64 is still the best to me.

Excluding Land/NSMB, i'd have to say Super Mario Bros 2, though it's a hard choice to make.

Inclusive, it's an easier choice of New Super Mario Bros 2.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I thought we all agreed that Sunshine was the only correct answer due to the name.

New Super Mario bros 2, Why don't you have the New Super Mario bros games on there?

New Super Mario Bros. 2

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"