Racing 12 3.57%

Fighting 22 6.55%

Sports 126 37.50%

Multi-genre/other 22 6.55%

Total:333

JRPG

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

FPS and Mario games. Why? Because there are way to much of them.

Teeqoz said:
pokoko said:
Platformers. The game-play is so stale for me. I've started so many, only to give up because it's boring. The challenge is so static, it turns into a memorization test and you end up repeating these static challenges over and over. Nothing turns my brain into mush as fast as a straight-up platformer.

2d or 3d?

also @bold do you mean a pure platformer with no other elements?

Both, I guess, though I haven't played nearly as many 3D.

Pure platformers are the worst for me but I'm not a fan of the others, either, generally speaking.  I'm sure there are some that I like.

pokoko said:
Teeqoz said:
pokoko said:
Platformers. The game-play is so stale for me. I've started so many, only to give up because it's boring. The challenge is so static, it turns into a memorization test and you end up repeating these static challenges over and over. Nothing turns my brain into mush as fast as a straight-up platformer.

2d or 3d?

also @bold do you mean a pure platformer with no other elements?

Both, I guess, though I haven't played nearly as many 3D.

Pure platformers are the worst for me but I'm not a fan of the others, either, generally speaking.  I'm sure there are some that I like.

Okay, my personal reccomendation would be Ratchet and Clank (future trilogy) as it is a series that is just as much defined by its shooting and dodging elements as its platforming.

But hey, we all have different tastes nothing wrong with that. You know, variation and all that :)

Sports games. I enjoy sports in real-life, but sports-related video games are so boring and repetitive!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Simulation games.
Any games trying to simulate life are pointless. Including sport sim games. Id rather much go out and physically play the sport.

Although I dont mind if racing or sports games have some different gameplay to them like power ups or what not.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda