Puzzle 20 5.95%

Strategy 12 3.57%

Platformer 13 3.87%

Racing 12 3.57%

Fighting 22 6.55%

Sports 126 37.50%

Multi-genre/other 22 6.55%

Total:333

What's your least favorite game genre! Are you a Mario hatin' Dudebro, a COD hatin' hipster (Not all people that hate Mario/COD are Dudebro's/hipster's), or something else? Tell everyone!

Around the Network

JRPG.  I don't get the recent huge upswing in popularity in the West for them.  Just not my thing.

Simulation

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

JRPG

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Educational cause the only thing I always get educated is about how ass the Genre is

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Educational cause the only thing I always get educated is about how ass the Genre is

With that logic you hate Mario Kart because they're always sitting!

fps.... yes i said it

JRPG (never actually played one though XD(and paper mario doesn't count as a JRPG!)) They just seem so... weird.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, sports games are worse. I have actually tried sports games so I can actually have a real opinion on it. I find games like Fifa and NBA2K__ and madden and MLB too be really boring.

Sport simulators and first-person shooters

Hidden Object Games or HOG. Yeah, too easy, I know. They're not as popular as they were a few years back, but they're the worst, especially for what they did to adventure game reputation.