By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: Nearly A Third of PS4 Owners Only Had a Wii or Xbox 360 Last Gen

dsp333 said:

I had a Wii and 360 last gen.

I ended up hating them both, but the 360 was at least serviceable and had a fantastic controller. Funnily enough I still don't have a PS3. Maybe next pricedrop.

No point in getting a ps3 now. The PS4 is not too expensive and you should be able to get PS3 games through PS Now. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

i wonder if they are judging be new PSN accounts that have only accessed ps4 games

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Woow I didn't know Sony can read people mind lol they talking nonesence 

Raziel123 said:

They are the people who, when you walk in [to their home], there's no books on their book shelves. They're all game packages. 

But... i have way more books than games

Same here... tough I only bought like 5 in the last year, since I gave in and bought a Kindle

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Conegamer said:
Also, Sony need to stop using the phrase "Playstation Nation". It does them no favours.

Whats wrong with Playstation Nation?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Conegamer said:
Also, Sony need to stop using the phrase "Playstation Nation". It does them no favours.

Nothing. But when Sony use it it just sounds...wrong.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DD_Bwest said:
i wonder if they are judging be new PSN accounts that have only accessed ps4 games

It has to be from some kind of survey.

Conegamer said:
Shinobi-san said:
Conegamer said:

Nothing. But when Sony use it it just sounds...wrong.

What? Almost every professional sports team calls their fans their "nation" right now. A very normal thing to call fans in America.

Kresnik said:
kljesta64 said:
theres no way they know that.

There's no way that you know that they don't know that.

theres no way no one knows that they know that adn they clearly dont know that.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Conegamer said:

You are literally the only person complaining about that. Nation is a very commom term used to describe a community. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Conegamer said:

You are literally the only person complaining about that. Nation is a very commom term used to describe a community. 

Well, good. I'll just go over in the corner and shout about it as much as I want then.

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about it. It just came off as unprofessional and a surprising thing for them to say. And I cringed a little when they used the term in their conference. 

But like you said maybe it's just me, and if it is then fine. Just an observation.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.